It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Annette Funicello Dies at 70 After Long Battle with MS/ My Fate...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
article

May she RIP. She was a wonderful woman.

Having Multiple Sclerosis can and is difficult. It can be a horrible fate. I know, because I am going through the same thing. Never knowing when your symptoms will cause a fall or painful spasms and rigidity. It can make a person a little fearful.

People say things like pull up your boot straps and get over it...Well, you can't. MS is like rigor mortis setting in. Or like Pinocchio and being turned back into wood. Its like walking drunk but not having a sip of whiskey. Its like not being able to swallow or speak what your brain is thinking. Its a lot more than that.....in just less than a year since my diagnosis, I have entered into a type of identity crisis. My life has changed 180! But where doors close, new doors open....

What we need is more research. I feel in my soul that a cure is out there; somewhere.........

edit on 8-4-2013 by Starwise because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Starwise

Love you Annette! May you rest in peace!

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   

I have been a fan of Annette's for quite some time; and I have followed her life. She has always impressed me to be a very loving, caring and sweet person who is made up of true genuine goodness.

I am sorry for her families loss; but I know that she is in Heaven now having a blast!!

I think too that there must be a cure for MS ; just around the corner; I want that for you (Starwise) and everyone else who lives with MS.

(Starwise...)

edit on 8-4-2013 by caladonea because: add more

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

(((hugs)) TY

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starwise
reply to post by caladonea

(((hugs)) TY

Right back at ya!

And...here is a little angel kitty to cheer you up....

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   

RIP Annette.

As a side note, I saw a TV snippet today. Paul Anka wrote/composed Puppy Love in her parents' living room as the two dated way back then. He was 17 and said although she wanted to get married, he felt otherwise.

Hi Starwise, Sorry to read of your diagnosis . I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers so that your ups will be far more numerous than the downs you may have.

top topics

join