It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to block microwave mind-programming signals

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2003 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I just came across this information .............its pretty interesting:

This article describes a simple way to lessen intrusive EM radiation in your home or apartment. A large source of dangerous EM radiation comes in the form of microwaves emitted by cell phone towers. From personal experimentation, and hearing the experiences of others, I am convinced that some of these microwaves are being purposely beamed at us with the aim of muddling our thoughts, altering our physical energy levels, reducing our willpower, and maybe even subliminally implanting thoughts and coercive emotional signatures in our minds. They may also be used for monitoring purposes.

Standard methods of blocking microwave mind programming signals consist of Faraday cages and aluminum foil hats. But Faraday cages are difficult and expensive to build. Aluminum foil hats actually increase one's signal exposure unless they are grounded, and as long as one's skin does not touch the foil.

educate-yourself.org...

[Edited on 12-5-2003 by thehippiedude]

posted on May, 12 2003 @ 04:40 AM
link   
It was a very simple one, I'd let my radio play on a classical music station or put a CD in loop, with classical music too.
But this method was in my old appartement. I finally decided to move of place and things became really better...

That's how I realized that I had no a neurological and Psychological problem but that I was REALLY HARRASSED by A micro-wave experiment.

(Things who so wrong in my old apparetement that sometimes I woke up with my nose bloody. You see they tryied really violent signals on me...
One day, me mother came in my appartement and feel a violent pain in his ear...)

posted on May, 12 2003 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehippiedude
I just came across this information .............its pretty interesting:

Aluminum foil hats actually increase one's signal exposure unless they are grounded, and as long as one's skin does not touch the foil.

educate-yourself.org...

[Edited on 12-5-2003 by thehippiedude]

Oh my!
Finally found a way to get outside. Thanx!

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on May, 12 2003 @ 01:22 PM
link   
The microwave signals aren't that strong, and they can't both direct them at us and set them up for actual communication, so I wouldn't buy off on all that stuff.

Personally, I just wear the tinfoil hat as a fashoin statement.

posted on May, 12 2003 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
The microwave signals aren't that strong, and they can't both direct them at us and set them up for actual communication, so I wouldn't buy off on all that stuff.

Hehehe, yes, did you also see all those happy ATS members wearing tinfoil hats. That's just beautiful! I have a headache now, but I'm out of tinfoil, darn, I'll have to stay inside my cage...

Blessings,
Mikormarius

posted on May, 12 2003 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne

This isn't BS I once knew a guy who used plastic bag hats against brainwaves, mikrowaves and cosmic beams. Quite effective he would say.
And it looked quite nice too I might add.

blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on May, 12 2003 @ 01:56 PM
link   
We all know about the golden calf right? But have you ever heared about the TinFoil Devil Hat Cow?

www.er3.com...

Blessings,
Mikormarius

posted on May, 13 2003 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Interesting site, noticed this at the bottom:

"Only a licensed medical doctor can legally offer medical advice in the United States. Consult the healer of your choice for medical care and advice. "

Just a word of warning- MDs are not trained at all to deal with this, so if you go to your MD and start talking about warding off EM waves, s/he will most likely diagnose you as having paranoid delusions, you might even get a referral to a psychiatrist.

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I find this interesting. I have been trying to contact someone who is suffering from this harassment. The aforementioned posts appear immature especially considering the many web sites with people in misery regarding this new technology which I believe is being used by private citizens who get off on human suffering.

I appreciate MLUKRAs post. I have read hours of text from victims and am still trying to find a picture of a homemade electronic harassment devices, how they operate, how they are introduced to the targeted person, and how to triangulate. Any one with some serious insight would be appreciated, Cordially, Ravenmock1.

new topics

top topics

join