It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ellicott Hell House- preliminary investigation.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Hello guys sorry, for the tardinees on my post, I just got laser surgery, I'm doing good. Anywho with "hell house" in Ellicott city in Maryland:

We left Andrews AFB at 1930. We got up tp Ellicott around 2000 or so, not a far trip. Well the town was quaint and all and I think they were doing ghost walks over there because of the crowds. Well we drove off to find the famous "hell house".

Some history:

Ellicott City - St. Mary's College - Hell House - The building was founded in 1866 and it's main building was erected in 1868. It is actually in Ilchester, MD not too far from Ellicott City. It is said that it was a Catholic all girls school and the cardinal had impure thoughts which he took out on 5 nuns. A nun came foward and told the archbishop and the cardinal had to leave. The nuns were later killed and place above an inverted pentegram. Later more girls and nuns died and the school was closed down in 1972. Some say that the nuns at the school were practicing satanic rituals and some say that the cardinal came back to get his revenge. Unfortunately, the school burned down Halloween night in 1997 and authorites still do not know the cause of the fire. Some people have heard screams, girls laughing, and have seen a strange shadowy figure on the premises. There are tunnels underneathwith drawings in red of pentegrams and other markings. - A note to all who go, be careful because the building is no longet stable."

source:
www.wusatv9.com...

Well we looked and looked and well we couldn't find it, it was too dark, so we will go this weekend in the day and camp out because my navigator lost the map to the place, so now I have a good one and we have the "green light." We did however go up a road called Hilltop Rd, near the area. Its off of Frederick Rd. On Hilltop there are various abandoned houses and all. We were bummed because we couldn't find "hell house" so we decided to go a take pictures of these houses.

We were passing one house on the left of us when all of the sudden my friend spotted it and had a weird feeling, so we stopped the truck, turned off the lights, mind you there isn't any streetlights on this road. My friend had taken a picture of the house with his digital camera.

I'll give you the events: it was about 75 degrees out, no light besides the flash from the camera, there was a slight breeze, no rain or fog, and no relective stuff anywhere, well we caught something on the camera and if someone could tell me how to post a picture here I will so you can see it, I think we caught a ghost or"vortex" in the picture, it is really great and I sent it into another paranormal group I associate with for confirmation.

So tell me how to post a picture and I'll post it up for you! Tell me what you think of it.

We are going up to Ellicott Friday to find some more haunted sites along with "hell house" We'll leave in the afternoon so we get there when there is some light left. I'll post more on it when I get back. Saturday we are going to Gettysburg for some research.

mod edit: added link to source

[edit on 4-11-2004 by Spectre]

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I think you can upload the picture the same as you would your avatar and then post the link?? I'm sure there is another (better) way but this way should work

I'm on pins and needles waiting to see your photo.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 10:52 PM
link   
i'm from Winchester, VA which is about 45 minutes from the Leesburg/NOVA area. If you could direct me to some more information about this 'hell house' and the area on Hilltop road. I am interested in possibly taking a little trip to the area. Thanks.

Mike

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Frey,
Put in Illchester Road in mapquest and you could get info on how to get there from your home, you can also put in Hilltop too.

Spectre is going to help me download it here to the site. It won't be long! Its a freaky picture

[edit on 11-3-2004 by Cearbhall]

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 08:23 AM
link   
[edit on 11-3-2004 by Cearbhall]

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I just found a pretty cool site that talks about Hell House. Seems like they did a few investigations on this place of their own. It talks about going there a few times and everything about it, I haven't seen a decent one about Hell House like this until now. I live in the immediate area so that's why I'm interested in it. Scary stuff. Here's a link:

www.acurse.com...

Whoa, there's also a neat link on the page about "Perryman Mansion" if anyone lives in the area. Another haunted house! It also talks about how this site sets up investigations, so maybe we could all plan some sort of excursion? They seem to know where Hell House and a lot of other places are exactly.

[edit on 6-11-2004 by Ajax]

top topics

join