It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch 'VICE' on HBO Tonight

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Hey everyone, one of my favorite news media sources will be airing a new show on TV tonight, Vice. I really enjoy the type of alternative stories and perspectives shared by many of their journalist. Although this source is not conspiratorial necessarily, they do offer a very alternative approach to the news. The tend to cover topics in ways that other news media sources are afraid to and are advocates of things of that which we cannot speak of on ATS. I am going to tune into the show and i recommend to anyone who is looking for a more truthful approach to the news.

Ladies and gentlemen, the day we have all been waiting for is here. Tonight our globe-trotting docuseries, VICE, will be broadcast across the land, enlightening audiences and gluing eyeballs to televisions all over the country. Expect to see VICE co-founders Shane Smith and Suroosh Alvi, as well as the show's other hosts, diving headfirst into peculiar and fascinating stories happening in some of the world's most remote and dangerous places. Check out the 30-second teaser above to get primed for the first episode, which airs tonight at 11 PM, after Real Time with Bill Maher. Or, if half a minute of VICE isn't enough for you, click here to watch a longer trailer for the show.

I'm excited ATS, are you?

join