It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Americans Should Give Up Their Guns

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

Op, I don't know how the elites being the first in line along with corrupt "representatives" of the people, for the wrath they have sown will be in their best interest.

I assure you, from what I have read, and heard, they will be some of the first to find out if GOD is real or not.

So how does them being first strike targets even begin to help them out?

It isn't like they aren't findable, just look for the giant house with the hundred armed guards, your probably in the right spot. Not really hard to find them.

We all know who is and isn't in the bildeberg group etc......the rothschilds and all are known, if they have masters they will give them up before they meet their end, and the mob will keep moving on down the list.

Once the dust settles, I am sure they will not be anywhere close to the reins of power in this land anymore.

So once again, how does "We The People" having guns help them at all?

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Americans should never give up their guns because the no new system can get around the contradications and hypocrisies of the human being.The guns keep their political and criminal system soberly aware that people will wont allow their liberties to be taken away. Though having said that the integration of technology with the human being is leading in a direction where that may happen anyway, but it wont be polticians and criminals who rise as the dominant force it will be artifical intelligence.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   
First, this is not a "party line thing", just to get that out of the way. I'm about as liberal as they come, but I'm also rural. I see the importance of gun ownership for hunting, for protection and also as a statement of freedom.

There is no government in the world that can protect you at all times nor is it the job of the government to protect you at all times. The government exists to provide for basic services (in theory), not as a control factor on our lives. Of course we should support our government, but our government should also be answerable to us at all times. We don't serve the government, the government serves us. Of course at this point in time, that line has been terribly skewed, but, I digress.

Our Constitution was set forth to establish the government we would be using as a nation. There were very important amendments added at the very beginning to ensure that the power remains in the hands of the people, not in the hands of those "in power". If we give up any of those rights, we are no longer the country that was founded over 200 years ago.

I will remain armed, I will protect my family and my life, I will be able to hunt for food if needed and, if I have to, I will protect myself to whatever point I am able to if my government attacks me. Chances are I will die in the fight, but there will be a fight.

I don't think we need more gun laws, I think we need to enforce the laws we have. I don't think fewer people should own guns, I think more people should own guns. I don't think they need to be controlled, I think they need to be allowed.

At the same time, I also think there needs to be more training and responsibility involved. The schools have activities for everything coming and going. They have driver's ed classes, why not have firearms classes? Those are valuable skills that are needed in society. Teach them how to properly care for a firearm, teach them how to properly handle it, how to give it the respect it deserves.

No matter what laws are passed, what is banned, what isn't banned, only the people who actually FOLLOW laws will abide. Those who don't follow the laws anyway, the ones who are going to commit gun crimes, aren't going to abide by the laws put forth. They are criminals, they are already breaking laws. What makes us think they will abide by these laws when they don't abide by other laws that exist?

Instead of limiting gun ownership, widen it. If there are law abiding citizens with guns who know how to use them, the crime rate will drop. People aren't as likely to attack or rob or threaten if they know the people around them are very likely to be carrying firearms and those people can legally stop them from committing their crime. It's very simple, straightforward and it makes sense.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   

First of all America wasn't united durning the first revolution. About a 1/3 took up arms, a 1/3 were loyal to England, and a 1/3 sat it out.

Second, how do you know that we don't plan to put the bankers and elitist up against a wall and shoot them first?

edit on 4-4-2013 by rockymcgilicutty because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

Why do they want your gun? well because some nutters went on mass killing sprees....why did they go on mass killing sprees? whats the common factor?...Could it be that all the perpertrators were taking or had just stopped taking the latest psychotropic drugs prescribed by their doctor.. If this is true its big pharma that should be banned not guns.The kids are being prescribed the likes of Ritalin in every increasing fashionable numbers..but the fact is most teenagers are clinicaly insane as it comes with the territory, as there brains are programing for adulthood.Its just that the modern world with two working parents cant cope with them and maintain their lifestyle... so they are being medicated.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I won't be giving up my guns at any point, for anyone

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012
Don't just flame me for my title, there is actually some theory behind this argument. Mods, please keep this thread in conspiracy, as the following content is generally conspiracy related!

The main reason people in America say they need a gun is to defend themselves from the government. Which is fine until you think about the long term agenda.

Realise that every single major revolution going back to the French Revolution has been orchestrated by the international banking families.

Examples range from the French Revolution to the Russian Revolution, with plenty of other revolutions around the world taking place in the last couple of hundred years. Even the American Revolution was orchestrated by the bankers, the people of America thought they were being freed from the control of the British yet control was simply turning covert, a blue print as it were, for the modern control system of 'democracy'.

One of the main ways of creating a world government is to bring down the current system in order to start a new one. What if the likes of Alex Jones and Jesse Ventura are simply part of the larger agenda (perhaps even unknowingly) to bring America down, what if the elite are deliberetely exposing their Zionist tools in order for Americans to eventually revolt? By owning a gun and 'fighting back', would gun owners not be supporting the elite in their plans to bring down America as we know it?

Just think about what good a gun is going to do if America was ever to experience another 'revolution'. Americans would not be united, they wouldn't even be going for the true criminals for they are hidden in the shadows and behind the scenes, it would lead to horrendous blood shed that would change America forever and the true bad guys would still be running the show, even turning up in the aftermath with the new solution as they have done after every conflict they orchestrate.

By keeping your guns, you are just playing into the hands of the elite. The only way to win this conflict is through non violent measures, a mass non comply effort to end the financial system as we know it and force change for the better.

Sadly, I don't think Americans see this and I really fear for how it could turn out if an event happens that pushes America over the edge as it were, be it economic collapse, outbreak of war or a major 'natural' disaster.

The Communist experiment is over, the elite have tweaked with their controls systems with many years of practise, the world is now racing to a major, major shift, owning a gun is not going to help anyone in the long term, it will just play into the hands of those orchestrating events behind the scenes.

edit on 4-4-2013 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-4-2013 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

So you stop the overpowering reach of a global government by making yourself more helpless? Sorry, that is not logical. Keep armed and do not make yourself defenseless. Nonviolent protest and "giong galt" when able.

Nonviolent protest only works against a government that is unwilling to go too far. What worked for Ghandi against the British colonialists would have gotten him a one way trip to the gas chamber against the Nazis.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join