It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

20 Years of the Celestine Prophecy: Arrival of PIsces Age, Six years of the Angel of Lightnesss

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the light,

Dear Readers, this month of March, on the 2nd day, I arrived to six years of continuous activity in Above top secret and Below top secret, posting my predictions and also my interpretations of Mitchel of Nostradamus, Edgar Cayce, Jeanne Dixon , St Malachi, Jules Verne, HH John XXIII, Ulrich of Mainz, Gregory Rasputin, the prophets Daniel, Joseph, St John and many others important psychics or seers of the past.

This is a good time for a balance, and let me confess that I have experienced the most exciting years of my career here, being sometimes understood, well accepted or even flattered, but others criticized or even attacked, but anyway I do not have complaints, at the end everything turned extremely positive and I believe I have achieved my principal mission to help to spread a message of enlightening in times of uncertainty, of spiritual awakening in a very materialistc epoch.

I feel there is new very promising stage of my life coming soon, just beginning, that is part of the spiritual awakening of this generation, somebody might call it the prologue of the Pisces Age, as it was announced to occur with the arrival of this new millennium in the Celestine Prophecy exactly twenty years ago by James Redfield, a very seminal paper that although polemic in many aspects I still found really inspiring, and I would want to express that I feel very blessed to be part of it, also grateful for your attention and for the space of discussion that I have found here in this forum as well as the respective one in BTS.

Pls check:
en.wikipedia.org...

www.celestinevision.com...

deoxy.org...

www.csj.org...

I admire a lot the work of James Redfield, although I respectfully disagree in some formal aspects of it, I think in essence his book was really admirable and the message really important, but possibly it is quite polemic to affirm that the Maya Civilization had something to do with the Ancient Peru, or to talk about a writing message coming from an Andean culture, it seems as a very dared claim.

However, let me tell that many years ago in my trips to South America I found in a country that is not very well known, from the archaeological point of view, in Columbia( Colombia in Spanish), in what is called the high valley of the Magdalena River, or Huila region, a very intriguing site which ruins defy many explanations on classic archaeology, and perhaps proves that Redfield could be not so wrong after all. This place was declared some years ago as Cultural Patrimony of the Humanity by the UNESCO.

This place is called popularly by the Columbians San Agustin, due to the town that was founded in the same Area in the XVi century, and it offers a kind of sculptural Art that although is Andean shares a lot of elements of the ancient Mexican civilization, as for instance the so famous symbol of an Eagle devouring a Snake, that is still the coat of Arms of Mexico, but also, mixed with a megalithic dolmens very similar to the ones built by ancient Britons or Celtics in Stonehenge, just 4000 miles accross the Atlantic.

Quite intriguing melt of cultural influences isnt it? well, San Agustin site was never located in the Inca Empire, but in a north Andean region that at the arrival of the spaniards was still fighting fiercely to do not be annexed into the boundaries of the Peruvian Civilization sphere of influence.

Please read:
en.wikipedia.org...

whc.unesco.org...

www.howlingearth.com...

www.poboxearth.org...

I think the mystery of the origins and also the suddenly collapse of the Huila Civilization is as intriguing as the strange gold figures that also belong the archaeological region of the Magdalena River, although usually associated with the Tolima Civilization, that in 1970s caught the attention of Ufologists to be supposedly the evidence of extraterrestrial civilizations that came to the ancient Americas sometime in the past.

Pls read

www.2atoms.com...

s8int.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

It was really the art of these pre-Columbian goldsmiths a remembrance of visitation of UFOS in ancient times to a country in the center of the hemisphere?

or Might be perhaps to the contrary a hard evidence of an accomplished chamanic prophecy about the importance of Aeronautics in the ulterior History of Columbia?

After all that country was the very first in all the western Hemisphere (including the USA) that developed commercial airlines, AVIANCA, founded by German immigrants in December 5th 1919, is still at present the eldest airline of the Americas and the second eldest of the ones still operate in the world.

Pls read: en.wikipedia.org...

Let me use this opportunity to tell to my readers, and to all the specialized media or press and editors of America that are interesting in Prophecy interpretations, and in modern predictions or forecasts that I am looking for the possibility to do this same stuff in more professional way, as a regular basis,

I am very interested to post my interpretations as well as my predictions or omens in magazines or newspapers, as well as to start to publish books. Of course, I will continue posting here in ATS and BTS, a community that I respect a lot and that I also have learnt to love, but I think it is time to spread this message to other audiences too

Sometimes when my threads achieve a relative unusual level of accomplishment, as it happened like with the new Popes election, hurricanes IKE or Sandy, the war in between Georgia and Russia, the second Tunguska event occurred in this same quarter, the revolutionary wave on North Africa, the arrival of the second European recession in this decade or the Presidential election, as well as many earthquakes or volcanic events (Japan, Mexico, Guatemala, Peru, Chino California, Alaska, British Columbia), or the death of Hugo Chavez , the people has asked me in their emails or posts if I am another John Titor, or some kind of spirit , but I am not, I am not coming from the future, I do not claim to be a science fiction character, I just have a great intuition to foresee it, and a passion for research in prophecies of the past. .

Thanks a lot for these so amazing 7 years receiving my insights, for your kind patience reading my posts as a window to the future, to a universe without time barriers, letting me to live, at least in my threads, as a person without time.

This thread is an open space to let everybody express their opinions, comments and suggestions of what it has been my work here in these years, and also questions of what is ahead of us, according with what it is told in the annals of the Prophetic experience and a homage to the Celestine Prophecy and its powerful inspiration light for our generation.

Sincerely,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 4/1/2013 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by The angel of light

The Peace of God to all that belong to the light.

And peace to you as well.... but I do have to ask ya something before I can move forward.....

Do you also offer Peace of God to the ones who do not belong to the light? Hope so.

, Dear Readers, this month of March, on the 2nd day, I arrived to six years of continuous activity in Above top secret and Below top secret, posting my predictions and also my interpretations of Mitchel of Nostradamus, Edgar Cayce, Jeanne Dixon

The three above along with scripture.... and.... Viola Neal are of interest to me and have been pretty much my entire life. Jeanne and Viola not so much, all of my life, but I have grown to have a love for them and their work.

What work do you do specifically?

How do you do it?

How long have you been doing it?

I am not familiar with your posts, so if you do not mind sharing some answers and experience I would appreciate it.

Myself? I'm intuitive, however I do not make time to harness anything more and or fine tune my intuition ... wish I could find the time though.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Dear MamaJ,

One can share the peace of God to almost everybody, the problem is that not everybody is going to receive it in a positive way, and someothers even are not going to understand it. In essence what makes the difference is to be or not to be sharing the light that only comes from God.

I have six years posting my interpretations on different prophecies of the past and predictions in ATS and BTS, you can find more about my threads by visiting my profile at:

Angel of Lightess Threads

Also my sources of inspiration are described in my profile,

Angel of Lightness profile

My profession is Mathematician and Statistician, Masters degree in each discipline, and I am also workiing for a Doctoral degree with emphasys in robotics, since my undergraduate studies are in Engineering.

About how I am doing this? well I feel it is really a gift of God, I certainly do not do any major personal effort to focus in the future, I just receive flashes of information periodically, it can be in a dream, it can be while resting, meditating or just warming myself near the fire in a winter night or cooling myself while swiming in a pool in the hot summer. This happens to me since I was a child and it is a family talent, all my maternal side has experienced this along at least the last four generations, probably along many more.

In one ocasion while traveling in Europe, I arrived to a village in the spanish Pirinean mountains, where Spanish language was first written, very close to the border with France, in which one of my ancestors lived and I found in very old chronicles that he claimed to be, in XV century, a descendant of David and Solomon, the famous prophets of the Bible, of course he was a hebrew converted into Christian. My paternal family all came from Eastern Europe, from the heart of Russia, but migrated into the west, due to the turmoil of the civil war of 1920's in that country.

Thanks for your reply,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 4/1/2013 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I believe that we're all Angels of Light but haven't yet recognised this. I'm not familiar with your threads but on first sight they do appear inspiring - I shall spend some time reading them just as soon as I am able.

S&F for your efforts.

One question for now - Do you believe an individual can be taught enlightenment or is it, as I believe a natural process involving the evolution of the Soul toward that light?

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Hugo Chavez is not the Antichrist.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

Hi Dear quedup,

If the person really wants to be enlightened it can be taught, that was precisely the mission of Christ, he came as a Master, notice that his title was not Doctor, but Master, so his mission was not reserved to the elites, to the few erudites Doctors of the Law, but he came to teach whoever wanted to receive it.

I feel that was the great problem of Jesus, he shocked the high priests of his time, because they were so much arrogant to accept the possibility that God can be interested in all human beings, in to save anybody, not only an elite of chosen ones.

Also notice that in every possible miracle performed by Christ there is a common denominator, he never took the glory of it for him, but curiously he usually attributed the power to do it in the faith the people had in him, he was very clear that if somebody didn't really believe in him there would not be any miracle for that person.

Matthew 13:58
New King James Version (NKJV)

58 Now He did not do many mighty works there because of their unbelief

Thanks for your important question,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 4/2/2013 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

King of Terror: 1999
Century 10, Quatrain 72
L'an mil neuf cens nonante neuf sept mois,
Du ciel viendra un gran Roy d'effrayeur.
Resusciter le grand Roy d'Angolmois.
Avant apres Mars regner par bon heur.

The year 1999, seventh month, [or simply "sept"]
From the sky will come a great King of Terror.
To bring back to life the great King of the Mongols,
Before and after Mars to reign by good luck.

John Hogue's Interpretation
In the year 1999 and seven months [July],
A great King of Terror will come from the sky.
He will bring back the great King Genghis Khan.
Before and after Mars rules happily.

Pls check;
en.wikipedia.org...

a Constitition dictated by Chavez in July 1999 and proclaimed officially in September 1999, the seventh month in our calendar and the seventh in the ancient Roman calendar, is that a mere coincidence?

Chavez was accused several times by the government of Colombia, and also was took infraganti supporting the activities of the very well known terrorist and narcotrafficant group FARC, that was the way he was exporting violence and crime, as well as building a powerful drug empire extended to the most distant parts of the world.

Napoleon and Hitler were famous for their power to kill people, and Nostradamus foresaw such a terrible evil power, but only Chavez went one step beyond, developing and industry to destroy human minds, extermining the will and concious of millions, that is even worst to murder people, is to make them to be dead living beings.

michellemalkin.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.guardian.co.uk...

Chav ez linked with coc aine traffic to Great Britain

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 4/2/2013 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   

The Peace of God to all that belong to the light,
Dear Readers,

Minutes ago I was walking crossing one of the most important University campuses of America, something that I use to do periodically, and I was stopped by some students collecting signatures in a campaign against the expansion of slavery in the world.

Yes, you have read well, I wrote SLAVERY, that is one of the most intense moments I ever have felt in that University space for years, and made me meditate deeply in all what this era of false progress have brought to America and the world, and I say false since it is a kind of prosperity based exclusively in the accumulation of material wealth, not in the generation of more opportunities for more people to access to the benefits of wealth.

Slavery in our time although sounds terrible is not precisely an exaggeration, we have seen how millions of well-paid jobs across this country has been systematically eliminated by the great corporations in the last twenty years just to generate an equivalent amount in Asia of extremely bad paid jobs, jobs without any social security, jobs without limitations of work hours per day or per week, jobs in which the salaries that are paid are less than half of any minimum salary ever paid in America, and that at the end are overflowing of extreme low quality products that everybody use for some days, perhaps a week, just to finish its very brief useful life to be trash that it is also contaminating more our planet. .

The students that stopped me were idealists that were trying to open the eyes of the public of how the current global economy is now even boosting openly slavery practices around the world: people that are being practically trafficated for different reasons; for work exploitation, for sexual exploitation, for abuse of the children, adolescents, or the young women.

This crude reality is the one that urges us to return to spiritual values, to understand that real progress, real prosperity, real wealth is not just accumulation of money at any cost, but generation of noble ideas that can create more opportunities for more people, thinking in great, with spirit of genuine generosity and not with uncontrolled low passions of egotist ambitions.

Only when this spiritual change arrive to humanity, then new social orders are going to be proposed for the benefit of the great majorities, new technologies also will be developed to offer better standards of life to every single human being in this world, and a new Economy will open pathways of new genres of legal economic activities that provide quality products and services to the markets in exchange of fair prices, for everybody, and that also guaranties a more balanced distribution of the income, the foundation of new healthy markets.

That will be the moment in which the world is not going to be anymore a cement jungle, but transformed in a giant generous paradise for all, and that will happen in the Age of Aquarium, with the arrival of a Messianic era leaded by the spiritual presence on this world of Christ.

This is something even astronomic events are clearly showing is in our way, as I predicted it was going gradually to occur my thread of September 2007 , about the SuperNova explosion of that year, pls check it:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I feel that was one of the major important positive contributions of the Celestine Prophecy, to warns us when this economic process was just beginning that we were definitively walking in a wrong path, but that at the end of it we were going to be confronted with our higher self, we were going to suddenly open the eyes of our minds to discover that we have lived too much time attached to a matrix of massive comsumption illusions, created by the materialism superstition that has characterized the post modernity.

The real risk here is that in that transit, in the interim many more false illusions are appearing in the world trying to deviate us of our spiritual growing ultimate goal, as the renewal of the fundamentalisms for instance, including the ones of the neo-communism predicated by pseudo leaders like Hugo Chavez, that are offering a false alternative to millions of young people to this global economic cataclysm, that is to return to the times of the centralized societies around strong totalitarian tyrannies, in which only one man thinks for an entire nation, one mind is controlling the conscious of millions, as it is the case of the Venezuelan Caudillo.

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 4/7/2013 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Enjoy reading your threads and congratulations on your seven years. May there be many more years to come.

Peace

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Maybe my BS radar is just especially sensitive today, maybe it needs to be recalibrated,
or maybe I am just a cynical A-hole but.....

If I had a dollar for every

ME
MY
MINE and

"I" in your OP I would be a wealthy man.

It is just riddled with "self".
You seem to be very interested in all things "you" which is cool,
I just couldn't sit through it.

I am wondering if I am missing out on some awesome info though.
But, I guess I'll never know.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

Dear Jam,

Readers like you are the ones that make me thing that my mission is not to teach on the dessert, that there is still a lot of people in the world that knows perfectly that to save this generation it is needed a Change, a real one, one that operated in the most intimate fibers of our nature, a spiritual one.

Many times I have been falsely accused by extremists to be a sort of Prophet of calamities, a dark prophecy vector, and that is something absolutely biased, who ever thinks that has never understood my message, is out of focus of my point.

It is true that for years I have announced painful events for the world, I came here since 2007 predicting tragedies of any kind, like earthquakes, Hurricanes, political crimes, wars, many of them now already accomplished but some still on way, however that is just the exterior of the business I am certainly trying to explain.

The important point is the needed spiritual Change humanity must experience to be able to survive and project itself possitively into eternity.

Of course not all this change will occur in a peaceful way, or without pain, but our pain is what is going to define us, to protect us of the total anhilitation of our specie. To deny the existence of conflict might be a great mistake, but at the end of all these false economic miracles, false revolutions, false emancipation wars, there is going finaly to arrive the true Light, and the truth will make us free.

Natural disasters of course are also part of this pathway of spiritual growing, because they are coming to teach us that the man is not yet in control of his world, that we need to think also in a more humble way about our correct place in the general order of the things, the Earth will finally break the cement and that will occur when we all be able to see clearly all our mistakes, all the false illusions we wasted time in along our spiritual journey.

Please read my thread explaining the origin of the great natural cataclysms of our time:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 4/7/2013 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by The angel of light

I feel there is new very promising stage of my life coming soon, just beginning, that is part of the spiritual awakening of this generation, somebody might call it the prologue of the Pisces Age...

I haven't read the Celestine Prophesy but shouldn't it be called an epilogue of the Pisces Age, since Pisces is ended or ending?

edit on 7-4-2013 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueMule

Hi Dear Blue Mule,

Every 2,156 years, a new Astrological age begins. Now, from 498 AD to the year 2,654, the spring equinox occurs in the Pisces constellation. Consequently, we are technically in the Age of Pisces. It should be pointed out, however, that an age's influence is strongly felt around 500 to 800 years before the exact juxtaposition of the signs and constellations. Therefore, the coming of Christ into this world inaugurated the Age of Pisces.

We are still in Piscis for about other 6 centuries but the influence of the incoming Aquarium is gradually started to be felt, although at this point is still not so strong.

The Celestine Prophecy in my opinion refers to an epilogue of what is the ultimate goal of the Pisces Age, that for many is also known as the Christian era, what it is leaving to humanity, and the claim on the book is that its ultimate product is a spiritual awakening that was needed to bring to our specie, in order to prevent the collapse of all what we have known as civilization.

Aquarium Age is the new beginning Humanity, but to arrive to it we need to gain the enough maturity to purify ourselves of all what we have carried of evil in our nature, we cannot engender a new humanity with the same conflicts and troubles of ours, that might not have too much sense, because we are in a universe in permanent evolution, and spiritual evolution is in the core of it.

That new humanity, free of sin, purified, with a new more evolved spiritual concious is what is called in the revelation book of the Bible the New Jerusalem, that will be established in earth after all the calamities of our present humanity have ended. The world will not be destroyed, or completly anhilated, as many fatalists believe, but just renewed, a new Universal order will emerge from the ashes of the present one.

We are living in a transition in between two ages, but also in between the end of great cycle and the starting of a new one, since the zodiac begins in Aquarium and ends in Pisces.

Pls check:
www.astrosoftware.com...

Thanks for your comment.

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 4/8/2013 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   

From the Prologue of the Celestine Prophecy James Redfield: For half a century now, a new conciousness has been entering the human world, a new awareness that can only be called transcendent, spiritual.

Dear Readers,

We are the generation that has the mission to accomplish the very last stage of the spiritual evolution that finally will put humanity in the correct path toward a promising future of permanent unfolding, harmony, real progress, unending prosperity, a new civilization based on the gifts of the spirit, not in the materialism we have seen in the previous stages.

We have seen how knowledge and information have allowed us to explore the outer space, to arrive to the moon, to project distantly sounds and images in amounts that only our ancestors could dream, to frost the past in films and to enter in the mysteries of the microcosmos and the macrocosmos through the advances of optics,and doing that to open new treatments that are winning the battle against illnesses until to put us in the path to our ultimate goal, to defeat death, as it is written in the scriptures.

The time is now, in which a new cosmic order will be created based on all the experience achieved along thousands of years of civilization in this planet.

I believe in spite of all our crisis, all our failures, all the tragedies of our modern era, we are definitively growing collectively and getting the maturity that will allow us to make possible a new brilliant beginning. It is true that tomorrow of after tomorrow a new terrible challenge could shock all of us, perhaps an imminent risk of a global war, a global economic collapse, or a new cataclysm, but finally all these negative events will pass, and at the end there is a shining light, I can clearly see it, can you also see it too?

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness

From the Prologue of the Celestine Prophecy James Redfield: We know that life is really about a spiritual unfolding that is personal and enchanting - an unfolding that no science or philosophy or religion has yet clarified. And we know something else as well: we know that once we do understand what is hapening, how to engage this allusive process and maximize its occurrence in our lives, human society will take a quantum leap into a whole new way of life- one that realizes the best of our tradition - and creates a culture that s been the goal of history all along.

edit on 4/9/2013 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueMule

James Redfield
From the Celestine Prophechy: " Its a kind of renaissance in conciousness , occurring very slowly. Its not religious in nature, but it is spiritual. We're discovering something new about human life on this planet, about what our existence means, and according to the priest, this knowledge will alter human culture dramatically"

Dear BlueMule,

The Celestine Prophecy was written as a novel in the early 1990's, but it tells the story of an incredible compeling archaelogic discovering that supposedly occur in Peru, some manuscripts that were dated on 600 BC were predicting an outstanding spiritual awakeness of the humanity by the end of the XX Century.

So the reason for we talked about an Prophecy on the Arrival of Pisces is precisely following the dating of that archaelogical finding, that at least in fiction pointed to a time before even this Age began.

Now, there are in real life some parallelisms on what happen in the novel and for instance extremely suprising and relevant discoverings on the modern era about the beginings of the Christian Era:

The Gospel of Mary Magdelene, found first time mentioned in a papyrus bought in El Cairo, Egypt in 1896 by a German scholar Karl Reinhardt. This is an extremely interesting piece of Coptic literature that refers to possible the begining of the second century of our era.

Pls read:

en.wikipedia.org...

www.sol.com.au...

The dead sea scrolls, in 1947, with all the huge library of the Essenians showing to us that Jesus and John the Baptist were not isolated figures in History, but probably related in some way to a monastic order that existed in the desert of Judea since possibly 2 centuries before our era.

www.pbs.org...

reluctant-messenger.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

Also there is the discovering of the biggest Gnostic library in Egypt in Nag Hammadi on 1945, that give light to the existence of other gospels different than the canonical ones we always have known, in particular the so interesting St Thomas Gospel, that inspired the famous movie Stigmata, or the Gospel of St Philip.

Please Read:
gnosis.org...

gnosis.org...

gnosis.org...

www.gnosis.org...

Thanks

The Angel of Lightness

James Redfield
From the Celestine Prophecy: "He said the Manuscript dates back to about 600 BC. It predicts a massive transformation in human society. Beginning when? I asked. In the last decades of the twentieth century. "

edit on 4/10/2013 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join