It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prediction on the price of Tobacco.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Smoking cigarettes, working in your garden, breathing the air.............it all has the same results in an over populated world with Nuk powerplants, smog, and plethora of other contributors. Sorry, smoking is the least of our problems.

Tobacco prices rise, then we have a smuggling ring from Mexico. I'll buy from the smugglers. The new laws have brought this about.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Once more legalization happens with another plant derived recreational, I'm sure we'll see cigarette prices stabilize, possibly even drop. The prepper in me actually wants to grow tobacco, but since I have no use for it (I don't smoke) in the meantime, I guess I'll just keep seeds onhand.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Just started my plants indoors a week ago , first time growing tobacco, i have grown tomato and hot pepper plants before so as they say its as easy as growing tomatoes , we shall see.
Mine are: Burley: Tabasco burley var. compact.
A fine strain that is used for its hardiness and smooth flavor. A must for cigarette making. This plant grows fast and is a high yield producer. I recommend leaving up to 14 leaves on this plant when pruning.

Here is the site , its Canadian.

www.tobaccoseed.ca...

new topics

<< 1   >>

join