It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Age of Aquarius - The Golden Age, Purity Served

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Aquarius represents the water-bearer!
Water is one of the most important substances on earth. All plants, animals and human beings must have water to survive. If there was no water there would be no life on earth. This is similar with Sunlight. Without Sunlight there can't be life on earth.

The Sun shone in Aquarius, a masculine sign on your birthday. The Sun in astrology stands for our inner nature, or character. The eleventh sign of the zodiac, Aquarius, the Water-Bearer, is ruled by serious Saturn and outrageous Uranus. What an alarming mixture! A fixed (strong and solid) sign, Aquarius governs intellect and originality. It is an Air sign, which makes Aquarians generally intelligent, unorthodox and inventive, although you often appear to be eerily detached and personally uninvolved.

The Sun, ruler of our inner nature, is in the sign of its detriment here, for Saturn, the ruler of the outer darkness, is enthroned in Aquarius. The erratic energy of Uranus, planet of the unorthodox and eclectic, makes you unpredictable and subject to profound and unexpected deviations from the norm. Yet, due to the restrictive influence of Saturn, Aquarians exhibit considerable personal stability and work well within a structured environment.

The coming age main questions are:
Whether we should continue to use the internet since it has connected us in real time OR gracefully get rid of the machines since machines are NOT any God's work.
Our spiritual power surpasses the capability of machines. Telepathy is a lost art we had in ancient times. It would be a natural way of communication by eliminating the use of electronic devices.
Can telepathy exist via machines?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

A 5D reality in which machines exist OR a reality in which we are truly spiritual in nature: Fully developed emotional beings who can adapt to all other species including aliens through the use of our highest tools: Love and Compassion.
edit on 1-4-2013 by BeingPure because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 04:47 AM
link   
I think your 40 years too late to be quoting "The Age of Aquarius" but however...

Had to laugh at "The erratic energy of Uranus" it just sounds so funny...I mean the idea a planet pulses with energy not the rude suggestion... although now I mention it that is funny too.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   
I'm on the Cusp between Aquarius and Pisces

Computers are neat- technology should be harnessed for the better, not destroyed out of fear

Electronic Music is a godsend!

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by purplemonkeydishwasher
I'm on the Cusp between Aquarius and Pisces

Computers are neat- technology should be harnessed for the better, not destroyed out of fear

Electronic Music is a godsend!

Seeing both sides of the argument I have to agree that computers have benefited us and technology used wisely can be of great importance.

new topics

top topics

join