It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fun NWO documents online

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I don't believe I have ever written in this forum before. This thread is intended to provide you with source documents to better understand what is coming and how it will be done. I will start by saying what many should understand, Cyprus is merely a dry run and a threat to debtors. I want to start by posting a link to the IMF website which explains how they plan on replacing the current economic system and fiat currencies.

The Chicago Plan Revisted. If you want a summary of the plan, you can go to Wikipedia. Basically, they intend to hyperinflate all the currencies at once and eliminate national debt. The important thing is the end result and that is to have all currencies pegged to a nations Gross Domestic product, oh, they also expect that only governments will print money, no more central banks.

The next link is to the FDIC (the people that insure your bank accounts in the United States). Resolving Globally Active, Systemically Important, Financial Institutions. Short story, they have a plan to taking over all the banks after the coming crash.

This one is from the European Commission. DIRECTIVE OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL.

The above linked documents are from their own websites, they are source documents and speak for themselves. Now I am going to get back to Cyprus. I think most people say the pictures of the trucks delivering physical cash to Cyprus. Even wonder why? Why does Cyprus suddenly need so much physical currency? We know where the money is coming from, it is coming from the Eurozone; but, they have never sent physical cash like this to bail out a country before. There is no cash in their banks, it was removed by the Russians and other wealthy people. It has already come out that the President of the country and his friends removed their physical cash before announcing the bank tax. There are Russians with lots of cash in their hands now and Putin knows it so they just passed a law that you could not pay cash for anything above $10,000. Russians hid their money in Cyprus; but, what will they do now?

Back to the plans. This is from Forbes - Too Big To Fail Makes A 'Fine' Mess For British Banks.

The documents I linked to are a big deal and have already been agreed to and discussed at the G20. The documents talk about the years of work that has gone into them in preparation for an international currency collapse and overwhelming bank failures. This is not a conspiracy theorist talking, I generally only write in the Faith and Spirituality sections. These are the actual plans as proposed by these organizations on their own websites. If you read the documents, you will see that they are discussing these things as if it is a foregone conclusion as to what will occur and there is absolutely nothing anyone can do to stop it, nothing.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by AQuestion

Honestly when i saw your title I was expecting some crackpot theory. But the thread is actually very informative and well made! S&F for you my friend

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by GetLogic

Dear GetLogic,

Probably a lousy title; but, I didn't know what to call it. I have written about the IMF plan before; but, I only just found out about the FDIC/Bank of England plan and the EU plan. I did not want to post an alarmist title like, "They are stealing your money again", I just didn't know what to title the thread.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   

No worries about the title, it isn't so bad if I came to check it out right? At least you didn't use the term illuminati

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by GetLogic

Dear GetLogic,

Nope I used the term New World Order because they us it and it is a new world order, one of globalism and international control over currency values. It is not a secret society, it is international agreements that are published. Here is the funny thing, the "conspiracy theorists" like Alex Jones and David Icke don't talk about these documents. These are not talking papers, these are not ideas, these are the actual action plans in their own words and on their own sites.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   

I think most people say the pictures of the trucks delivering physical cash to Cyprus. Even wonder why? Why does Cyprus suddenly need so much physical currency?

To stock the ATM machines. The banks are "closed" but they are in there... rationing cash. Credit cards are not acceptable currency there right now. Who knows if they will be good tomorrow? If you want to pay a bill, eat or gas up the only thing businesses are accepting right now is cash.

Thats why the merry go round of trucks and long lines at the ATM.

The bank has your money, the only way for it to survive in its artificially propped up state is to keep it. Is not your money, its the banks money.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Dear intrptr,

To stock the ATM machines. The banks are "closed" but they are in there... rationing cash. Credit cards are not acceptable currency there right now. Who knows if they will be good tomorrow? If you want to pay a bill, eat or gas up the only thing businesses are accepting right now is cash. Thats why the merry go round of trucks and long lines at the ATM. The bank has your money, the only way for it to survive in its artificially propped up state is to keep it. Is not your money, its the banks money.

It does not work that way and truckloads of cash were not sent to Greece to bail them out, it is numbers on a computer. Theoretically, there was as much hard currency in Cyprus banks as before which was sufficient for their ATMs before the "crisis". They have limitations on how much can be taken out and have been under a bank holiday.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   

It does not work that way and truckloads of cash were not sent to Greece to bail them out, it is numbers on a computer.

Banks don't stock cash unless they need to distribute it. Like on pay day and Holidays? This is "ATM only days" or haven't you heard?

The numbers on a computer is what people don't trust. How can they? Their bank closed.

Right now, the limits on withdrawals are 300 hundred Euros. Nobody may travel abroad with more than 1000 Euros. Something like that

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Dear intrptr,

Right now, the limits on withdrawals are 300 hundred Euros. Nobody may travel abroad with more than 1000 Euros. Something like that

They shouldn't need that much physical cash when they have already placed limits on what you can withdraw. They are not going to put all the cash in circulation and cannot. There are requirements on the banks to hold a certain amount of cash in their banks. Now what happens to a country when it has no actual cash in it's banks, it is in default and they are not going to release their required reserves. Bailouts are done with banking instruments, not cash. The Eurozone doesn't need to lend physical cash. Please show me where physical currencies were transferred in any of the bailouts, including in the United States.

The transfer of actual physical cash means that the European banks now have less available and cannot make as many loans. With fiat money the bank must have one dollar for every ten it loans out. To transfer actual currency from other banks restricts what they can lend. Please take the time to read the action plans of the IMF and others above.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Please show me where physical currencies were transferred in any of the bailouts, including in the United States.

Maybe we misunderstood each other. I am talking about the ATM machines being stocked up by guard truck deliveries of cash. That is the only thing businesses are currently accepting there. Credit is no good so people are forced to pay for everything with cash right now. Thats why the lines at the ATM machines because they are only allowed to withdraw a small amount at a time. That is also why the trucks are busy delivering cash to the banks.

Got it?

edit on 1-4-2013 by intrptr because: BB code

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Some interesting papers and sounds like some support is building to no longer be held hostage by the too big to fail. With the Chicago plan, it is a working paper and not IMF policy, but this is generally the position taken after the banks really mess up and the hard lessons have to be learned once again. There would be very strong economic stability if such a plan was implemented.

With the other papers it does sound like some work is going on to take a more Iceland approach to economic mismanagement. There are still a lot of complex issues that need to be worked through with each organization in trouble having its own problems, but good to see some consensus building that financial institutions are suppose to support the economy and not drain it.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

Dear kwakekev,

What I find particularly interesting is that the FDIC/Bank of England paper states that they have been working on this for years and it was discussed at the G20. As for the IMF, they have not put out any plan B's. This is the only plan they have presented.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Since the GFC there has been a lot of attention and work going on to help fix thing up. Some progress has been made but problems still remain. If the Chicago Plan is all that the IMF can come up with terms of prudent banking practices then it sounds like major banking reform is on the horizon.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Doesn't exist!

Conspiracy theorists!

Truther. Tea party! Nutjob,crazy, racist,homophobe...

Had to get all the labels in the thread before they paint one on you to discredit you.

edit on 3-4-2013 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

Dear John_Rodger_Cornman,

LOL. I am more of an Occupy Movement sort of guy. On a side not, the day after I wrote about this, Alex Jones site had an article about it; but, they apparently had not noticed since the document was posted on the FDIC website in December. I think the Jones people read ATS.

new topics

top topics

join