It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea and the United States: Will the Real Aggressor Please Stand Down?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by all2human

Israel gets to play with the 'nuclear' stick'and doesn't have to deal with the security counsel and have sanctions placed on it seems there isnt a one size fits all when it comes to the UN/US targetting.

Yep, now you've got it. None of the policies are "fair" or "equal". That's because Israel is the girlfriend of one of the big boys...

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
reply to post by wirefly

We can tell who's bomb is who's by the radation signature. If something like what you have outlined happened, we would know that it wasn't a North Korean weapon.

Some independant 3rd party would take a sample and compare it's radiation profile...

That's interesting...Fingerprints for the radiation.
Next question though, and again, I'm still in my hypothetical track, what third party would be analyzing the radiation? At that point, wouldn't all heck break loose and WW3 start within a blink?

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by wirefly

There are private labs that can be hired to analyze the radioactive particles.

For a false flag to work, they'd have to actually use a North Korean weapon (or someone else's). It would be to obvious that it was one of our own otherwise.

The real threat from N. Korea are those darn tunnels they have. Our government isn't worried about their artillery or fighter planes. They are, however, concerned about the tunnels that they might not have discovered.

edit on 29-3-2013 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid

Because of this, people have absolutely no idea WHO the real aggressor is or what really causes wars.

That is so true.
A possible cause (one of) ... an excerpt from The Journal of Psychohistory.

Real wars, as I have described earlier,(31) involve nations hallucinating a rebirth fantasy that they are “pregnant with events,” like a “heaving volcano,” with a “tight, tense, trapped feeling” In the air, “unable to relieve herself of the inexorable pressure” or “gain at least a breathing spell,” being “picked up bodily” after diplomatic relations are “ruptured” and beginning “the descent into the abyss” as the nation starts its “final plunge over the brink. Each of the six elements of cult ritual I have given above are enacted in war. Tribes and nations regress during prewar periods and fear individuation, claiming that progress and prosperity “makes the nation soft” and “turns men into women,” making them “wimps” and robbing them of their potency. Then they go into a trance and use dissociation to deny any empathy for the “enemies” they are about to slaughter. Then they merge with their leader and put their intolerable feelings into him, sometimes even staging “merging dramas,” political meetings like the Nazi mass meetings, where people held up their arms like an umbilicus and imagined they were pouring their polluted feelings into the leader, shouting “Heil! (heal me)” Next they deify the leader, making him into a terrifying figure who can help them avenge their traumas, organize the nation into totalitarian structures and go off to war as a sacrificial rebirth ritual, during which the nation reenacts earlier traumas and rejuvenates Its potency by becoming the powerful one torturing and killing the helpless one.

I admit it is hard to accept the conclusion of this line of thought and admit that those who watch bodies of people killed in wars pile up on TV are participating in a ritual rejuvenation of their potency. hard to accept, that is, until we recall that before the Gulf War most of the country felt that the American Dream was “withering” arid that our leader was a wimp,” while after the war, after killing 300,000 Iraqis, mostly children, these same people felt the country was strong again, the stock market soared and our leader ended up being approved of by 91 percent of the country. It seems to me that during the war we absorbed the vitality of those we slaughtered. Slain warriors in earlier cultures often were eater’ in order to internalize their strengths. Early armies used to collect enemy’s penises and present them in a big pile to their king. When U.S. soldiers in Vietnam collected penises as souvenirs,” we thought the soldiers perverted. Perverted they were, but perverted we all are when we choose to engage In war. Only our rationalizations prevent us from seeing this.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by all2human

And, Israel is not the one saying they're going to nuke someone either. It's OK for North Korea to say they're going to nuke innocent civilians on the West Coast, but it's not OK for the United States to respond? If the North Koreans thought that the U.S. were trying to take them down, and felt the need to protect themselves, there's other ways to do it than threaten innocent civilians. Don't you think?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join