It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth of Kim Jong-un

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
As Kim Jong-un reads the news today, he sits and laughs from his Hollywood basement. Having never been famous before he revels in the fear the character he plays instills in the world. Though his infamy makes him hated the government checks and life of luxury granted to him make it all worth while. He watches the news specials and waits to receive his script from the big wigs and do some more fear mongering for them. He knows nobody will ever realize the lie. More war = Less rights for the American people. He knows that they will drag this out for a while and is pleased at the prospect of sitting in his personal suite and playing W.O.W. all day. He has no need of going out in public when everything he needs is provided. He hopes that when all is said and done they move him to the luxury island all the other US enemies like Bin Laden and Gadaffi have been moved to. Kim Jong-un could hardly hold in his joy at the thought of going to the island and dining on the best cuisine the US Gov had to offer.
edit on 28-3-2013 by lobotomizemecapin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
What?

Well thats one of the many benefits of being "Supreme Leader"... you can play WoW and invade Seoul at the same time...

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

Just toying with the idea that all these "world leaders" are being filmed in Hollywood. It would explain a lot.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Im pretty convinced he is indeed nothing but a puppet, but he does believe he's a "leader" I think though.

Maybe I'll own him on cod later this evening, if I get threatened over the Mic in a funny Asian English accent I'll probably wake up my girlfriend with my hysterical laughter

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Does he play WoW on the same computers they used on that failed rocket launch?

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by lobotomizemecapin

How do you explain the people that go to public speaking events where Kim Jong Un is. It's not a small percent of N. Koreans either. It's the entire city of Pyongyang that is REQUIRED to go. He gave a speech at the Red Square in downtown Pyongyang on New Years. Proving he wasn't in Hollywood...

So I bet that guy was just a look a like or a clone right?

Not being disrespectful, but come on...

-SAP-
edit on 28-3-2013 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by FidelityMusic

Come on man... everyone lags once in a while...

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SloAnPainful

How do you explain the people that go to public speaking events where Kim Jong Un is. It's not a small percent of N. Koreans either. It's the entire city of Pyongyang that is REQUIRED to go. He gave a speech at the Red Square in downtown Pyongyang on New Years. Proving he wasn't in Hollywood...

So I bet that guy was just a look a like or a clone right?

Not being disrespectful, but come on...

-SAP-
edit on 28-3-2013 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

Well hollywood does have plenty of movies with huge crowds in them. How would one know if anything they say is filmed in N. Korea is true? I bet its all made in a hollywood studio.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   

interesting read....although I am a bit confused as to how you have this factual intel,are you MI-6?special opps?Or does he have a web cam while he plays WOW and he openly displays this info over the internet?Please believe me with the up most sincerity when i say this info seems a bit opinionated.Don't get me wrong I believe in some deep end secrets,but I can assure you North Korea's threats are not to be taken with a grain of salt.Any time life/lives are being threatened on mass scale genocide with weapons of mass destruction,Alert and ready stance is key for survival.Any lunatic in the world with money and power to feed the hunger of a war mob and implement weapons of mass destruction advocating threats in times where world resources begin to dry up....and you don't think it should be taken seriously?........hmm?

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni

The rocket was a lie

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   

I am all about a good conspiracy, it's just something I can't get behind this time around.

-SAP-

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   

...he sits and laughs from his Hollywood basement.

This is from remote viewing or just an insult?

Lemme guess...

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni

This explains the whole Leeeeeeroy thing.
Leeeroy was actually Saddam and he was in the process of a scud launch!

"Launch thee scuds", Ok let's do this Leeeroy...

top topics

join