It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If there were nothing living anymore, anywhere in the universe..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

To claim that there is no God is as big a statement than claim there is one. Both claims are backed by faith and zero evidences.
edit on 27-3-2013 by ParovStelar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ParovStelar
To claim that there is no God is as big a statement than claim there is one. Both claims are backed by faith and zero evidences.

You can't even tell me what God is, so how can I possibly say that such a "thing" exists?

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   

That's the point, how can't you prove God/"Thing" doesn't exist. Both are one in the same I agree with parov~

Whether you can or can't prove God exisists is irrelevant and it all comes down to faith, faith he does and faith he doesn't exist~

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angle

Originally posted by Blue Shift
or simply that if a tree falls in the forest and nobody is there to hear it, is there even a tree?

And you know what is making the universe physically expand? It's imagination. I know it's a little counter-intuitive, but it's the truth.

1. You're not stuck with the tree-issue are you?

2. That's what may go around about the universe, but it is not the truth now is it.

3. Keep following my following threads. Your imagination may expand your mind.

I've seen some of your threads and your imagination is fine, as long as you would kindly end each idea with "But, what the hell do I know?"

You are long on imagination and short on knowledge. It's easy to vomit up any old thing from your mind, so please try doing a little research on your ideas. You'll thank yourself if you do.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

Hey now, great beginings come from nothing~ This is a forum site, if you don't like angle's thread's don't read them. Your voice doesn't speak for the people who are pushing his OP and creating thoughts that most don't think about.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

And what's worse being long on imagination and short on knowledge?

Or being Long on Knowledge and no imagination?

Ever see the Italian Job? No imagination~ You can be the smartest man in the world but with no imagination you just became the dullest.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by sulaw

Let me also quote Einstein here

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination."

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ParovStelar

Brilliant!~

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by sulaw
reply to post by jiggerj

Hey now, great beginings come from nothing~ This is a forum site, if you don't like angle's thread's don't read them. Your voice doesn't speak for the people who are pushing his OP and creating thoughts that most don't think about.

You misunderstood my intention. I don't want ANYONE to look stupid or arrogant. What Angle does is he comes here and claims that this is true and that is right, when he doesn't really know whether it's true or right or not. I said his imagination was fine. So, if he simply posed his ideas as questions he wouldn't come off as an immature know-it-all. I'm not knocking him at all. I want him to become better at his communication skills. That's all.
edit on 3/27/2013 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Maybe he can't, but I can.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join