It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens, figment of imagination?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 02:27 AM
link   
we all know that there are sktafrinics in the world, but what is we all have skitsifriinic tendacys EG. glancing at something and seeing somthing that is not there.

our minds are so complex, [i mean, we created these computers!] that we have a imagination, something that requires IMMence intelegence, and what if some of these "aleins" are skitifriinic lapses into pulses ofextreeme brain efficiency? and what if some are, and some not?
Think about it
Hard

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 06:49 AM
link   
So, your contention is that all alien sightings are a result of schizophrenia? You honestly believe that the US government researched the delusions of schizos in numerous projects (Sign, Grudge, Bluebook, etc.)?

I wasn't aware that schizo delusions could give radar returns, show up on film, etc.

I'd suggest going through at least some of the hundreds of documents that suggest otherwise, before making such a claim. magesticdocuments.com... is a good start.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
I wasn't aware that schizo delusions could give radar returns, show up on film, etc.

Its MASS delusions you know, repeated every time someone looks at a movie

However I fail to see the logic why just aliens would be the target for this. Why not see... Dinosaurs? Dancing elephants? Sharks walking on their fins? Talking trees? That something is hardwired into the brain to give a vision of a grey, a UFO and possibly a rectal exam, is quite amazing.

new topics

join