It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hello guys im amsterdamn87

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Hello peeps, my name is mike but my screen name is amsterdamn87, i was advised to make an intro thread, so thats what im doing. Not sure what to say so ill just let you know a little bit about myself. Well to start off with, i came across this site years ago by accident. I believe i was researching cryptids and a thread popped up in google, i read a little bit of the thread and then started exploring this site. After a little exploring, i was pretty much hooked and found the science forum and breaking news forum very insightfull. There was always something new to read here. So i guess ive been lurking (so they call it) here for about 4 or 5 years. I think there was a point in august of last year when i was tired of not being able to make threads and post to threads, so i became a member and then things even got more confusing. I must add, a majority of my reading and posting is done on my cell phone. One thing i have learned though, is to not let yourself get sucked into some of these threads of fear mongering, ive always been a little paranoid (im sure im not the only one on this site) but some of these threads just got me. Now i semi cautiously heed warnings of the dreams and predictions forum but yeah ive learned SO much on this site and i guess because of this site im increasingly more interested in pursuing a career in ancient history, and also electro magnetic engineering. But yeah, with that little bit about me i will close this thread with nice to meet you (whomever may read this thread) and thanks for reading

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by amsterdamn87

Nice to 'meet' you as well new member!!

I shake you warmly by the hand!!
Glad you joined!

peace and love
~nat the birthday cat~

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   

edit on 27-3-2013 by natalia because: dang double posts

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Welkom, hopefully you thought it over to join ATS..? There is no return..I am a resident for years now, have been looking for the way out but have been unfortunate.

Have a nice one but watch your footing..

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Welcome

top topics

join