It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Leader: - Get All Money Out Of Western Banks Now!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

I took money out already...paid off house in full...based on last year. This year only proves to me, I did the right thing.

Des

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

one of my ex-wifes clients had $80,000 stolen from a checking account via a hacker,. that was a few years ago,. which is why I refuse to do any online banking.. many people think it is safe,.. and many go untouched by incident,. however,. it does happen. the digital age is creating more back doors to your personal information.. I am resisting as much as possible..

keeping your money close has nothing to loose,. provided it is secure.
and yeah if this blows over without incident,.then put it back in the bank

edit on 25-3-2013 by Lil Drummerboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Is Italy next?

Moody's may be further downgrading Italy.....their stock market down about 3-4%.

The comment about Cyprus template - well, as I said that is like shooting yourself in the head.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Actually it doesn't surprise me at all. What was and is now proposed is not merely a haircut but a haircut and a shave. With a 3 billion plus scalping possible, the call to remove all monies from Western Banks is a no brainer.

To further add fuel to the fire by proposing the seizure of German investment in Russia as a means of recouping the trimmings is simply a tit for tat move. In the end the populace of Cyprus is left holding an empty sack of savings. This is all headed for a bank near you. If you like this idea then by all means remain in the banking system and be overjoyed when they clean your account out.

In regards to Sorcha, I have felt for a long time that Sorcha is used to give out all manner of 'cry wolf ' stories to throw the public off track. SF now has a well entrenched reputation for the 'hoax' and is dismissed. SF will be used to alert those that need to know when the time comes. This same tactic has been used throughout history.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
I did this a year ago.

And now I will also advise everyone else to do the same. Take your money out now.

I have said many times that to put your life savings behind 3 feet of concrete and steel is insane when you don't have the key.

The little interest you gain is nothing compared to the entire balance which will be stolen.

Peace

that may be true, but if it reaches the point where they're going to steal all the money, cash will be worthless in the ensuing chaos. with all the riots and mass looting, no one will care about paper money.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join