It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Backyard Mystery In Eden: Pond Circles ??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaynkeel
Please keep in mind folks this is a small pond in a backyard outside a city, for those not familiar with the area in mention. This is by no means a giant area of water we are talking about. None the less I have read some pretty interesting theory's and thanks for everyone's contribution so far.
The word 'backyard' was apparently used rather loosely in the article. We read that the woman making the report, and being interviewed on television, saw and photographed the circles in a nearby pond she could see from the backyard deck of her home. Looking at the photograph, one sees trees and a small dock on the nearer shore of this pond. Given their size and apparent distance, it seems that this pond is of substantial size.
I looked at a number of sources, and confirmed that hot springs are apparently not known to exist in this area. That explanation will probably have to be discarded. Gas bubbling up from decomposing organic matter on the pond bottom has also been suggested as an explanation. It seems that there would need to be a good deal of such matter, to keep enough gas bubbling up to stir the water and prevent its freezing. It would also have to be confined to a quite small area to produce a wholly circular area of disturbed water. Otherwise a randomly shaped hole in the ice would presumably be produced. We must also recall that all this would have to happen a dozen times over, throughout the pond, to produce all the circles seen.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
someone should of really told her that there's no A in pond.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by draknoir2
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Everything's Tesla.

Got it.

Tesla controls nature so its perfectly natural to explain as
the Illuminati like to keep us confused and keep all the
Tesla explanations to themselves. Natures most powerful
bond is static electricity holding atoms and water and
ponds together. Good luck explaining this one without
the Tesla tech under Illuminati control. If this were not
note worthy we would not see agents explaining without
Tesla tech.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
reply to post by draknoir2

because " tesla tachnology " is that members asnswer to everything

Only when it counts in the front of illuminati controlled confusion.
Keep them on their toes for me.
Thanks a heap.
Sorry you have nothing to say in rearguards to Tesla in this matter but
I under stand the situation.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by jaynkeel

Hey jaynkeel
What do you think of the Tesla tech explanation in this hole in the pond?

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaynkeel
Please keep in mind folks this is a small pond in a backyard outside a city, for those not familiar with the area in mention. This is by no means a giant area of water we are talking about. None the less I have read some pretty interesting theory's and thanks for everyone's contribution so far.

This might be helpful:

Slush Fingering and Other Pond Patterns

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gu1tarJohn
What's so unlikely about beings traveling thousands of light years just to make come circles in some ice on a pond?

Yeah, or beings sending a robot millions of miles through space to another planet just to make some circles in the dirt?

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Ha! Funny news
Thanks for sharing. No epic conspiracy response from me I'm afraid. I just find the story quite humorous. Someone go take a closer look. Could be.......battleship?

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
My favourite theories so far:

Elephant footprints, fish swimming in circles, and duck farts.

www.awaker.net...

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Since it is a pond there is a low likelyhood that there is a current. If there were springs it would either feed a river or be larger.

None of the pics posted by debunkers look like these, they are not all the same size like these either.

I'm stumped, but there was a lake here in MN a few years ago that had a small house sized circle that stopped freezing over no matter how cold it got. It went on for years and was always the same size.

I'll do some checking and see if I can find it.

Not the one I'm thinking of, but similar.
abcnews.go.com...
edit on 26-3-2013 by AGWskeptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 05:01 AM
link   
So it's a frozen pond with a layer of snow on the ice. What happens if someone tosses a few baseball-sized crystals of rock salt onto the pond in strategically placed locations? Chunks of potassium or sodium metal, both of which burst into flame if tossed into water, might do the trick, as well. No need for dead birds, etc.

Or mosquito hatchlings.

But it"s really, of course, swamp gas.

edit on 27-3-2013 by xpoq47 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Any of these would seemingly melt through the ice after making a quite small hole, and sink to the bottom of the pond. The real holes in the ice appear to be fairly sizable, possibly tens of feet in diameter, judging by the size of trees and other objects around the pond.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 05:53 AM
link   
nice post i found it usefull for me
thnx

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by freelance_zenarchist

Originally posted by Gu1tarJohn
What's so unlikely about beings traveling thousands of light years just to make come circles in some ice on a pond?

Yeah, or beings sending a robot millions of miles through space to another planet just to make some circles in the dirt?

LOL Touche!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join