It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

and then this too....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 06:05 AM
link   
ohhhhhhhhhhh
love it

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by AussieAmandaC

Another post with a lot being said and no real content.

I love these threads from the people who are knee-deep in their shakras at the time. Rarely do you see so much nonsense in one place.

Anyway, if it makes you happy so be it. But would it hurt to write in coherent sentences? I mean really?

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Man! Truly, give me a break! Or go frack yourself...

If you have a question ask it or get lost.

The rediculousness of the current situation does not bear comment unless you have a specific query. I have no intention of spilling my guts to embarrass them and shame them.

Any better?!

I have faith in man, get surrounded by dudes/ettes who would rescue and save and help, and on the frindges is this lot who just want to retire with money in their pockets or warm flesh laying next to them, for their dying day, a hug, recognition of their worth, of personal worth, of strength in conviction to go at the end of the day, I was freakin' right!!!!!
There is no other satisfaction than that right now.

Who holds this train up?!?!

Is it the Jade demons quartet with their fifth kind?

Or is it those who have found a way regardless?

What is your question?

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by AussieAmandaC

Well, my short fused friend, this is a public forum. If you do not like opinion about your threads then you shouldn´t open one, right?

My point remains that I personally couldn´t really get what you´re going on about. I don´t want to bring your shakras all out of whack.

And btw, I consider myself to be spiritual, I just do no take it that far to the other side.

Just take your second part of the reply. What do you want to say here? You surround yourself with empathic people and value human interaction more than money? Is that it?

That is a good thing! Congrats. I still do not see the point of this thread.

Maybe I am just to attached to the normal way of discussing things.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Not short fused, frustrated, because I don't think they have any intention of changing or not killing thousands of people, just because they can, or allowing those they don't like so much to wipe themselves out.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by AussieAmandaC
Not short fused, frustrated, because I don't think they have any intention of changing or not killing thousands of people, just because they can, or allowing those they don't like so much to wipe themselves out.

Hi Amanda,

I'm sort of on the same page as Nightaudit, not really understanding what your getting at and wondering who "they" are?

Cheers

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join