It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meteor spotted over East Coast, including New York City

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
A lot of people have spotted meteors over many parts of the East coast, including NYC.

I have seen it as well, and I have to say it was very bright, much brighter than Venus, and it had a variety of colors, including green, orange and white.

Here is the link to one of the websites that are reporting on it: www.ctvnews.ca...

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Already here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Search = friend.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

I was searching but couldn't find anything... oh well. Thanks.

Mods, please close this thread.
edit on 22-3-2013 by extraterrestrialentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Is this something to be worried about or are people finally looking up from their iPhones?

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Found this.www.facebook.com... .php?fbid=10152731121355122&set=a.261480430121.304779.127583470121&type=1&theater

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I just seen 2 of these with in 25 mins apart. I'm in Westchester ny

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by extraterrestrialentity

Does not surprise me one bit.. Look at my signature where I have had dreams and vision of not only white fireballs or white "rocks" as I called it falling from the sky I also had an open vision of a Tsunami hitting the east coast.

Not my imagination nor wishful thinking nor am I being a doomsdayer. I'm telling you I had an open vision it was like a translucent video screen popped up and I saw the event take place and then it vanished. I have only had this happen a few times in my life and each time it was related to a disaster event. I have had no other vision

It may not happen this year but I can't help but to believe in the vision I have seen. I look for this to be a real event.

I would also like to add that not only have I had this vision many MANY others have had the same exact type vision. I had mine back in like 2004 when you could only find a half a dozen other people that had this type of vision or dream. But now if you do a google search you find countless people of all sorts of faiths and beliefs saying they too have had this type of dream and more.. war on U.S. soil as well. This doesn't suprise me at all.
Put it this way if you live on the East coast move. Florida will be completely under water at some point in the nearish future!

-FG

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
EAST COAST METEOR WAS SHOT DOWN THREE TIMES!!!

Take a look these vids of the east coast meteor streaking through the sky...check out the left portion of the screen (8-9 o clock)...three flashes of light...the first apparently missed...but the SECOND WAS A DIRECT HIT (coinciding with the meteor disintegrating midflight)...the third missed methinks...compare with the russian meteors being shot down vids....

CNN VID

WMDT SOURCE VID

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   
EAST COAST METEOR WAS SHOT DOWN THREE TIMES!!!

Take a look these vids of the east coast meteor streaking through the sky...check out the left portion of the screen (8-9 o clock)...three flashes of light...the first apparently missed...but the SECOND WAS A DIRECT HIT (coinciding with the meteor disintegrating midflight)...the third missed methinks...compare with the russian meteors being shot down vids....

CNN VID

WMDT SOURCE VID

new topics

top topics

join