It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran will 'annihilate' cities if Israel attacks: Khamenei

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by yuppa

Originally posted by DarknStormy
reply to post by yuppa

Have you read the Koran and what contradictions have you found?

Re read what i posted VERY SLOWLY. Muslims proclaim it as perfect and directly from God,but if it is perfect why does it have contradictory verses. The Qu ran tells you how to even interpret the contradictions. God would not send something to them not perfect according to them and what is more imperfect than a contradiction?

your question is my question too. do you think these verses are our answer !

And upon Allah is the direction of the [right] way, and among the various paths are those deviating. And if He willed, He could have guided you all. Quran 16:9

And if Allah had willed, He could have made you [of] one Ideology, but He causes to stray whom He wills and guides whom He wills. And you will surely be questioned about what you used to do. Quran 16:93

it seems that he wants to show us what we really are or how we react. it wants to test us whether we would become radicals or human or even worse than animals. if all of us were really humans then what would heaven or hell or good or bad mean !
-------------------------------------------
is not that question something like why God created Lucifer or why God did not teach Adam how to make a spaceship ?
-------------------------------------------
as I told you Quran has really great self confidence. it says bravely and repeatedly that human can not bring even part of Quran (in eloquent Arabic) !! I wonder why arabs would say it was a miracle because of it's eloquence.
if human bring something like part of Quran I would throw it away bravely !!! but still I have not found any !!!!!!
I am sure if Salman Rushdi could he would bring it's own version of Quran and queen of England would give him another praise !!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

Do you really think that Zionism is a made up term out of mind of a delusional man?! ...If so you better educate yourself a little more and try to find out about this cancer that is been consuming humanity for so long. Heck they do not even care about the Jews!(world warII,Nazis anyone?) Zionism is the single largest threat to humanity,period....I admire any country ,person ,organization that is brave and awaken enough to stand up against this mafia like Klan that has fully bought the American(western) politicians ,media and the corporations to suit their evil sadistic plans.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Frankly, if Israel attacks Iran, Iran should flatten every single suspected Israel nuclear base.
That way, even if they lose, Israel's nuclear bullying power is removed.

I figure once Israel has been neutered from their nukes, they would have to learn to get along with folks in that region.
Yeah it's a nice dream. Though with no nukes, Israel is just a whiny, yappy little dog of a nation.

M.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join