It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What did members look like as teenagers? A present from rockymcgilicutty

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Yeah I'm still holding my ticket
And got that when the photo was taken

Cody

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   
When I was a teenager I did my best to follow fads I found interesting. I hit my depression faze when I discovered emo and goth music. It was so beautiful and depressing at the same time. Bands like the Cure and HIM where the greatest. I wanted to do anything to become the perfect archetype of goth.

Soon I discovered hipster and I hybrid it and discovered local bands downtown. You should seen how ridiculous I looked with trying to be this gothic hipster with three ear piercings and one lip piercing. I didn't have a tattoo but I wanted the tear drop. Because I wanted to be emotional and a hopeless romantic. Knowing full well the tear drop was a gang tattoo. My hair had more bright colors (blue, yellow, pink, etc.) than a cartoon pony.

The indie bands at cafes were awesome. However I soon grew out of that faze and now I'm 24 and just myself. Sadly I lost all the pictures and when I think about it shows I was trying to be something I wasn't. Even though there were a lot of good times. I feel it's time to mature and focus of becoming successful.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Sadly I lost all the pictures
reply to post by Phoenix267

Sure you did

I was always and am still a biker

Though as a teenager I had a beautiful girlfriend that was a mod, we were madly in love, teenage passionate type love.

Just don't ask us to be seen together in public

I remember standing with my mates looking hard, knowing a fight was coming with her mates. It was a teenage thing.

Then when it all kicked off rushing to make sure she was protected from it whilst trying to look like I was helping my mates

Ahhhhhhhh young love

We're still in touch and my best mate at the time married her

Life's a weird thing

Gotta love it
Cody

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Yes! I did! haha.

Man now you make me miss dating. I had dated different girls in the past. a lot of smooches and heartbreaks. I'm just thankful for all the lessons I learned from dating. I'm just happy being single today. It's sad being lonely, but much more relaxing and simple.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Alone doesn't mean lonely

I met my soul mate eventually

But I'll never have that falling in love feeling again

You my friend will. Embrace it

*Breaks out the Bon Jovi*

Skip to 5:00

Cody

edit on 20/7/13 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Bon Jovi's living on a prayer is his best song. It's amazing to listen too. Thanks Cody. Hopefully I can a girl who has a lot if common with Margaret Thatcher and Condoleezza Rice. Hey! A guy can dream can't he! haha.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Dreams come true my friend

Dreams come true

Mrs C is living proof, one of our best memories is belting out bed of roses to each other at a festival

50,000 people and he was singing it for us

Any argument this is my answer

Cody

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Awesome! It is my destiny to make all my dreams come true.

Daniel Bryan would be screaming yes! Off the top of his lungs.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Thanks, after seeing how I dressed back then... belly shirts are less revealing!

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   

I'd love to see those pics. My daughter is a year younger than you and she started wearing the phat pants for comfort< then it was all black with black t shirts and then she dyed her hair black and I couldn't help but notice how totally opposite her personality was compared to the way she looked and dressed, all goth emo with this bright shining smile and giggles that were irresistible. That is her in the zombie pic,

Now she does photography for local bands, promotional fliers, cd release images and show pics.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Pixiefyre

To be honest I think they're all gone. I can try to find something I have on old social networking websites. That's cool your daughter has a job with photography. When I started getting into emo and goth I was influenced by bands like the Cure and Him. Yes, I was depressed a lot. But I wanted to be a hopeless romantic. The only problem is that I'm not romantic at all. I guess everyone goes through the stage where they discover who they are.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Oh yeah, I think she has totally blossomed and I love the zombie girl. She has a watermark on the pic look it up on fb and she's got some more

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Well I saw your picture in a different thread. Not hers which didn't appear. ATS being weird I guess.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   
It's in this thread, me as a teenager and what I contributed to these days

Teenager and Zombie

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   

I see it now!
Awesome!
I love it! Thanks for sharing.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

reply to post by cody599

Aaaaaaawwwwww.......You guys are just too sweet!

You should see the "waiting list" you have ahead of you- Mr. Littled16 has to constantly be on the look out for potential unfortunate "accidents". All of our male friends bicker over who has "first dibs" if something ever happens to him- but it's not about my looks.......it's my cooking they covet!

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   

That zombie picture is just messed up!!

I would of been diving into the edge of that pool causing a tsunami in your yard and getting kicked out...hahaha

I dunno why but as soon as I saw that pool, that was my first thought.

edit on 20-7-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

Those kind of pools just beg for that!

Thanks about the Zombie pic I love it

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by littled16

Can your sister cook also?

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by littled16

Can your sister cook also?

A bit, but I must admit that with her they line up for her looks more than her cooking. She is beautiful but not as skilled in the kitchen. But we don't tell her that so Ssssssshhhhhhh........!

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join