It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is what you call "getting" someone's "goat"...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Even better that its Westboro Church who's goat has been gotten!

LINK

A charity founder bought a house opposite the Westboro Baptist Church headquarters in Topeka, Kansas, so he could protest against the group and celebrate homosexuality by painting it in rainbow colors today.

edit on 19-3-2013 by Advantage because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-3-2013 by Advantage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   
This is one eye sore Id actually tolerate.. given its across the street from Westboro.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I'm digging the remolded colors of the home. It does look better in my opinion. Hopefully he'll won't have trouble by people wanting to destroy his home because of the rainbow colors.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phoenix267
I'm digging the remolded colors of the home. It does look better in my opinion. Hopefully he'll won't have trouble by people wanting to destroy his home because of the rainbow colors.

Nope, he is being pretty well supported. The principal of it all

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I wonder if it will make them think about how nutty they are, that they have provoked action as drastic as this. Or simple run this into the gay fodder machine that fuels their charades. Could be poking the hornet's nest IMO. One crazy WBB goes off the deep end and that rainbow will be torn down with no gold to be found....

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Normally I would not care to see a house painted like this as I believe it is nobodies business what you do in your own home as long as all parties consent and are legal.
But just becaiuse it sits sooooo close to these bigots, I endorse this.
We all have rights, but some do not understand decency.
As long as WBC presses their rights to the ridiculous, so should others around them.

top topics

join