It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It may not be the "Illuminati" but....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 03:12 AM
link   
I think that a lot of times posters refer to the "illuminati" as THE dark force that rules the world. I do believe there are dark forces but I don't think that they all subscribe to the same club.

The name "illuminati" causes all kinds of reactions. Some folks reject it right away as a "conspiracy theory". Some people subscribe to a belief that it is a bonafide entity. Then I believe that there are others that use the term "Illuminati" to describe this force that seems to be controlling world events.

Irrespective of your personal attribution to the term, "Illuminati", you can't tell me that you don't have that sense that there is some entity that is non-altruistic is at hand.

Hey, we are here at ATS. We all have been watching world events very closely for at least a decade. You cannot tell me, that when you step back and put events into perspective, that there is not some type of orchestrated grand plan in the works.

So where did this plan originate?? Was it the workings of the executive branch of the US?? Come on, you can't believe that? It seems with every new POTUS there is more draconian legislation. At first it was innocuous, we couldn't see the accumulated damage of Nixon, Reagan, Bush I. Clinton, Bush II, and then Obama. Retrospectively we can put the pieces together and see what has been done on a timeline.

So do you think that these men that are elected president forged this agenda, and got together to keep policy going. Or do you believe that there is an invisible force beyond the puppets?

Here is how I see it. The US government is run by a cabal, they have their front man and they give him all of his aides and his line-up and plan. He is a total slave to them. He has public relation and policy professionals that craft his talking points and speeches. His job is to sell the product after they have packaged it and put a pretty bow on it. That is just the executive, let's talk about congress.

The whole deal is to divide and conquer. I hope I don't have to go into the history of this strategy. It has ancient roots.

CSAN I. II.and III is on all day long to give you the impression that the left and right are arguing about something. In the end some congress critters get a pass for a negative vote for either support in his district or just to show you that there was some opposition. See it doesn't matter if someone filibusters all day and night. When the vote comes, (which was negotiated before any piece of legislation ever made it to the floor) the yeas win. The neas are only for show. They know this. It is theatre.

They bait and switch you. Most recent example is the gun control issues. The whole purpose behind this is to have a federal registry. They may not ban assault weapons now. But they will know who has weapons. Just wait. They will have the registry they want, that is really all they want is ALL of your data. Your phone calls, texts, emails, social media info, and your affiliations and opinions online, oh and if you own any firearms.

So is this the assignment of one man or a small group?? Or is this the function of an entity that moves in the shadows, that is calculating and strategic?? A group that is patient and unrelenting?? A force that is able to manipulate national events??

I don't care what you call "it". I believe it is right here.

edit on 16-3-2013 by GrantedBail because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Well its easy to work out where it originates.. Most of the secret societies derive from ancient wisdom/spiritual teachings and this includes religion itself. I understand your common Christians etc aren't involved in this but from what I am seeing, something very dark is taking over/already has taken over this planet. I'm sure their are numerous sources contributing to this cover-up.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 03:35 AM
link   
i believe you are correct in many ways ,and possibly most if not all. the "ENTITY" behind the front man ie; spokes person , backed by massmedia ,is responsible for all information and its flow . Never forget that education is the key factor in mindset and opinion of said education ie;reflection of said influnce . this cannot and will not be achieved without the collapse of the home,where the foundation and backbone of all societies.the downfall and end of all civilizations begin and end at the same place .

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 03:44 AM
link   
We can speculate, make educated guesses, or even make claims and present evidence, but the fact is that it will play out just like any other progression of events.

Eventually when we know what it is. There will be those who said they guessed it, those that claim they knew it all along, and those that still deny that which is right in front of their faces. Chances are very, very slim that you will know before the rest of the world does, and by that point it won't matter.

A threat is a threat, regardless of whether it comes from a pink fire breathing pony or from a maniacal and hell bent secret cult of devil worshippers. The only way to know for sure what the nature of the beast truly is, is the walk into the maw of the dragon itself and hope you live to tell about it.
edit on 16-3-2013 by Teikeon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Teikeon

Well, we will have to agree to disagree..

Let's take it out a little further than the US for a minute.

We will take a look at the EU. How about the international bankers that straddled countries with debt so strangulating that they have to deprive their citizens of sustenance now in order to repay them?? Who constructed that?? Now the Greeks are selling off islands to an Emir from Quatar. They are selling their national assets for pennies on the dollar. You don't think that this was not an orchestrated outcome??

Coming to a municipality near you.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrantedBail
reply to post by Teikeon

Well, we will have to agree to disagree..

Let's take it out a little further than the US for a minute.

We will take a look at the EU. How about the international bankers that straddled countries with debt so strangulating that they have to deprive their citizens of sustenance now in order to repay them?? Who constructed that?? Now the Greeks are selling off islands to an Emir from Quatar. They are selling their national assets for pennies on the dollar. You don't think that this was not an orchestrated outcome??

Coming to a municipality near you.

Oh no you are correct and I think you misunderstood my ramblings. I do believe that 99% if not all of it, in the US and worldwide is indeed orchestrated and planned. It is the identity of the perpetrators that I take issue with. What I was trying to convey (not so elegantly) the first time was that regardless of who it is doing these terrible things in the world, most of us won't know their true identities in full until it is much too late, and that whether they are cultist or aliens won't matter much at this point either because I feel we've crossed the event horizon. So to speak.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Teikeon

OK. I get you.

But wouldn't you agree that there is some type of alliance or concurrence amongst the actors?? The timeline proves so.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 04:50 AM
link   

The whole deal is to divide and conquer. I hope I don't have to go into the history of this strategy. It has ancient roots.

You know that this strategy has short term effects and long term effects. It doesn't always pan out in all spectrums... The mere fact that you can mention that the POTUS is a puppet to all who can read this now and (forever?) is inconceivable to someone in the past concerning their godhead/leader Bull# artist. This division has got us accustomed to not trusting certain groups all the way down to the next door neighbor never mind ANY politician and banker/businessman/religion/professional/soothsayer! This is actually great news, human beings need to disperse as much and in as many ways as possible. We would be grossly uncontrollable since "If you can't measure it, you can't manage it". Chin up! (Like a boxer) and embrace chaos.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Emeraldous

See that is the thing...

This division and derision has gotten us to not trust our neighbor. It is palatable. You go to the market and everyone is nicey nicey; you bring up politics and you watch the physical change in their bodies. Out comes their beliefs, their racism, their blame on the party that is wrong. And is all based upon disinformation. You only need to watch the cable news networks, (which 90% get their info), to realize how uniformed the public at large is.

They count on it. They spend billions of dollars crafting their message that is sent out over the airwaves. They want me to mad at you and you to be mad at me and blame each other for the ills.

If there was only a way to inform and educate the masses. But woe is me. It is too late.

While we were napping they were strategically planning.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrantedBail

See that is the thing...

This division and derision has gotten us to not trust our neighbor. It is palatable. You go to the market and everyone is nicey nicey; you bring up politics and you watch the physical change in their bodies. Out comes their beliefs, their racism, their blame on the party that is wrong. And is all based upon disinformation. You only need to watch the cable news networks, (which 90% get their info), to realize how uniformed the public at large is.

They count on it. They spend billions of dollars crafting their message that is sent out over the airwaves. They want me to mad at you and you to be mad at me and blame each other for the ills.

If there was only a way to inform and educate the masses. But woe is me. It is too late.

While we were napping they were strategically planning.

Fine points all of them but the effect of going from "I am the Sun God" to Clinton sniffing his moistened cigar, what has this degression brought to the concept of Empire? What is the next step for them if no one has ever seen a leader even control himself. How is he/she/it going to control all of everything from one central place? Decentralization and small like minded communities is the future of governance BECAUSE of divide and conquer strategies. The only public forum is the internet, where anyone can answer the questions their community needs and acquire goods and services others can provide. I think its over for governance. Just make sure you are #ing Ghandi about the whole thing and walk to the sea en masse and make salt and fast on lemon water. They are DYING for an opposition because this convinces the mercenaries for hire that they are justified in killing. The best protest is to not feed the advesary. Does it need money? Don't buy it's goods or pay it's taxes. Does it need work hours? Become unproductive.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   

You know what, I am too tired and it is too late. Tomorrow, I will provide a timeline. It is gonna take hours so you will have to be patient.

There is a plan that has been carefully, oh so carefully, perpetrated on this continent.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Yesss, snakes make more mistakes
Ferver, shiver all wound up and quiver

Toss the bones and read nothing
Cast the spell and grieve something

Nothing come from yon can suffice
Slice dice so nice like the cheese that mice vice

top topics

join