It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Local Interference between Harmonious Human Exchanges Cause Major Problems In The World?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I was in the local super market the other day. I was there because I needed to buy a Telstra sim card so I could activate a friends iPhone and then get on the phone to Telstra and have them unlock it. I'm a 41 year old man and the girl behind the counter was in her 20's. We struck up a conversation about what I was doing and the interesting thing is that this appeared to cause a panic with the other staff in the store. They started bumbling around us with boxes of crap and two of the other female staff positioned themselves within earshot of our conversation and started looking over at us and nattering in that weird local pitchfork wielding kind of way.

I go into this local Coles store everyday, it exists on a plateau in the Northern Rivers region of NSW Australia. Any way this whole buzzing around what was a nice conversation totally broke the flow of it, I mean it was just a friendly exchange and I do wonder why people feel the need to behave in this interfering and pack like way. I feel it may offer us clues on a local level as to many of the problems and conflicts that humanity dishes out to itself on a regular basis.

I left the store feeling flustered, I mean there was nothing more to it than friendship, but goodness me it's only one of many things; but this world need more harmonious exchanges between it's humans and I can really see the anger and frustration that interfering busybodies can cause on the ground level of our lives and how this translates into bigger world issues......or at least I think I can.

edit on 14-3-2013 by cyoshi because: Typos and grammer

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
i know, huh!
they'll come 'out of the woodwork' to disrupt anything positive goin' on!

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   
There are a lot of sick people out there. Who knows, maybe that girl is especially naieve and would easily be taken in by a con-man so they were just watching out for their friend.

new topics

join