It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doctor Who: The "childrens show" that should never be watched by children!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Love the doctor. Such a fun show

I would deem it more of a family show than a kid's show. Don't let the 7 or 8 year olds watch it alone.

It's healthy for them to be a little scared and excited about it.

Well I watched Aliens, Terminator and Robocop around 12 years old, so it never hurt me :p And these where 18 movies back then
Aliens where fun kind of scary, and I never believed for a second it was real.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
OMG the Telepathic Snow pic is HORRIFYING and Frosty The Snowman is my all time favorite Christmas story. I think I will have nightmares of those snow faces! :O

Yea I don't think this is a kids show at all.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   
The Weeping Angels episode 'blink' is the very best episode.
Second best - the Vincent Van Gogh episode.
I'm thinking the break between learning who the new doctor is and the new shows is too long.
I'm hoping Clara gets sucked in some kind of crack in the universe and doesn't come back.

Still missing Amy, Rory and River.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   
My 8 year old neice is a HUGE Whovian. She's watched pretty much EVERY episode, and she isnt scared by it at all. I think kids are coddled way too much nowadays

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 04:53 AM
link   

FlyersFan
The Weeping Angels episode 'blink' is the very best episode.
Second best - the Vincent Van Gogh episode.
I'm thinking the break between learning who the new doctor is and the new shows is too long.
I'm hoping Clara gets sucked in some kind of crack in the universe and doesn't come back.

Still missing Amy, Rory and River.

Blink was pretty good. Never fully understood the deal with the angels mind you, but whatever..its a sort of cool baddy anyhow. (paradoxes are too easy to create if you send someone back in time.)

Clara...well, I don't mind her..I blame Moff for giving her no real interesting story or personality just yet. They have been struggling since the loss of the ponds and moff did the crappy unrelated episodes season (always bad seasons when there is no real arc).

Will Capaldi make things better...hmm...The issue was good acting by Smith working with crappy scripts by Moffat...the better question is, will Moffat actually spend a bit of time with the writing and scriptchecking this upcoming season. I am becoming skeptical.

And the long break was intentional. They wanted a bit of time between the end of Matt and a sort of mini reboot with the next Doc..Incidentally, this has always been the kiss of death for series in general...another brilliant Moffat decision.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join