It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moved to Religious Forum

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2003 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Belongs in Religious Forum

[Edited on 12-5-2003 by Ankh]

posted on May, 10 2003 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Hang on�this is emphatically not �chat� and merely rhymes with �chit�. �Religious�, please.

posted on May, 10 2003 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Obadiah �shortest book of the OT, cyber chums and firm favourite of the Ctrl+V brigade) �could just about be interpreted as a call for �Israel restored to its Biblical territories�.
The correlations suggested above beggar belief: �Esau� can only possibly refer to Edom (southern Israel and Jordan, now) and �Jacob� can only be Israel.
Otherwise, you might as well substitute Peru, Namibia and Estonia.

posted on May, 10 2003 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Otherwise it was a good manipulation of the scriptures.
Something I could imagine a group like the seventh day adventists would teach.

posted on May, 12 2003 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Everyone knows the scriptures, Im sure. Their interpretation is ALL correct. What is the Eagle, the USA - HMMM some say that many countries were represented as the eagle. So what was the Nest in the Sky? Well wasn't a space shuttle (nest) until recently.

Then who's hidden things are being searched out? HMMM Oil/Weapons of Mass destruction. This is said with an exclamation - showing how eager they are to find these HIDDEN things - seems like Iraq to me. It is not I that twist the scriptures, it is the 7th Day. I'm not making the scriptures to suit the current events, the current events are suiting the scriptures - filling in the blanks so to speak.

Until the Space Station - Nobody knew what a NEST IN THE SKY was? Now all else is falling into place. Until Iraq, Nobody thought a military siege and search for Hidden things would take place, but they did. Now there are two other countries that supposedly border Iraq that Shall be Attacked. Well it seems to me like these countries are Iran and Syria - I could be wrong, but - time will tell.

Originally posted by Maddas
Otherwise it was a good manipulation of the scriptures.
Something I could imagine a group like the seventh day adventists would teach.

new topics

top topics

join