It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thirty Three Days

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Some one had to say it. If Pope Frankie gets past the first montth being the first one to read the closed vatican investigation file, having asked everyone to pray for him, with need to investigate the IOR (The Vatican Bank and all that it means), being a Jesuit, not forgetting the sex scandals, being anti-abortion, yet urging respect for gay people, and with Easter just around the corner, who would want the job?. If anyone ever needed Gods guidance.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by hotel1

You sir are guilty of making me laugh so hard I woke up one of my roommates!

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
would it be too much to say that many Christians dont really like the pope either?

New pope big whoop, things carry on, they are still immune to punishment for their obvious and dated crimes against basic human rights - dont let the hat fool you.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Biigs

I am happy to see that the election of a new pope gets a little less attention every time.

I really couldn´t care less about the pope or what he says or does. The way I see it, the pope steps on the balcony four or five times a year and tells the world about his old fashioned beliefs. To not use condoms and gays shouldn´t marry and all the rest of it.

Who needs that anymore?

top topics

join