It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

60 ways to keep your wife's love

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by n00bUK
Wait a minture..I'm not allowed to say "does he talk in that language in random parts because I don't understand what hes saying"

Yet somebody can say

"Does he recommend beating your wife, like a lot of Sharia proponents do? "

Wtf..place is a joke sometimes

How DARE you!? You Sonofabitch!!

Looks like you got oomebody's bad side...uh oh.

Back on topic:

44. Give her the gifts of the tongue

I know this one! XD Technically its the only one you need, but...

Yeah, this is actually a very good list. It just reinforces my own thoughts on relationships and love.

Of course, it won't work, or won't matter, if you are not with the right person...or if you or your partner are not READY for true love... Sometimes you may have the right person, but one of you is not ready for true love... not ready for the commitment, the devotion, not ready to accept that person for all that they are, not ready to make the sacrifices... Sometimes things work out, but not the first time around. And just to clarify, I don't believe there is only one right person out there for each of us. We can be compatible with many different people. And you may surprise yourself with who you can be compatible with.

When you are with a "right" person, you will WANT to do all these things. You will want to male her happy because your happiness is interconnected. So if you're selfish, like me, and you like to make yourself happy, you will do amazing and tremendous gestures of romance to make her as happy as possible, but not in a clingy corny way... You will know exactly what she wants and how she wants it, so don't worry about that anyway. You will just do it automatically. And then you will reap the rewards

Which reminds me, they made that list too short. There should be nine more things on it. Then it would be just about right

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3n19m470
Sometimes you may have the right person, but............ just to clarify, I don't believe there is only one right person out there for each of us.

So which is it Cassanova? Make up our minds for us.

That whole post smacks of a line a guy would use from town to town, but those two statements that contradicted each other just shot your credibility all to hell.

Better polish your act bro. Women aren't as dumb as you "studs" make them out to be.

OP, that was a great list. If a man can do most of what's on that list without even trying, If it comes natural, then he's with the "right one", and so is she if she can reciprocate. 3n, if you feel people can do that with whomever, then you might want to talk to the '60's. They want their attitude back.

Just goes to show that the message is more important than the messenger. Come and get it.

Aint that right......3n?

youtu.be...

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by logical7

Or you can have just one. Serve your wife the way Christ served the church. In this way you will be doing the loving by serving her. In return you will feel the love that she already has for you, but you are too selfish to find.

And yes serve a woman and you will find love. If Jesus saying it is not enough, let me promise you that it does work.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by sacgamer25

Serve your wife the way Christ served the church.

I don't think Christ served the church, i doubt he had any hand in putting his own idol on cross and shown as being tortured!

But if it pleases you, read the topic as '60 ways to serve your wife'

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Bah....

I can genuinely say I did most of those 60 things... doesn't work

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join