It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kaballah and Thelema

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Ok, I am intending here, in the spirit of thelema, to use hebrew as a baseline platform for all language, proposing that all language, sound-meaning-visual form, have an underlying construct, as if one language. To do this I will have to explainsome basic things about other languages/world-views, but explain their deeper significance. I will also continue breaking down basic gematria using this system, attempting to explore, find, and describe the meanings. I will group them according to similar numeric values.

Waw = vav

Yeshu(yud-shin-waw) = 316; aramaic; jesus
Vishnu(vhet-shin-nun-waw) = 358; sanskrit

B'ram(bet-resh-MemSofit) = 802; hebrew & sanskrit; creation, creative expansion
Choskekh(chet-shin-KhafSofit) = 808; hebrew, egyptian, arabic; darkness/ignorance, night

Lila(root leel); (lamed-yud-lamed) = 70; hebrew, sanskrit; night, play

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by TheJourney

I'm obviously way over my head here...

carry on...

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarioOnTheFly

I'm obviously way over my head here...

carry on...

Lol

To be clear, this would also apply to english, spanish, german...any language really.

edit on 12-3-2013 by TheJourney because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   

No doubt you are right...but...to be honest...

Waw = vav Yeshu(yud-shin-waw) = 316; aramaic; jesus Vishnu(vhet-shin-nun-waw) = 358; sanskrit B'ram(bet-resh-MemSofit) = 802; hebrew & sanskrit; creation, creative expansion Choskekh(chet-shin-KhafSofit) = 808; hebrew, egyptian, arabic; darkness/ignorance, night Lila(root leel); (lamed-yud-lamed) = 70; hebrew, sanskrit; night, play

...I didn't understand a word of what you tried to point here...but it's probably me

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Waw = vav Yeshu(yud-shin-waw) = 316; aramaic; jesus Vishnu(vhet-shin-nun-waw) = 358; sanskrit B'ram(bet-resh-MemSofit) = 802; hebrew & sanskrit; creation, creative expansion Choskekh(chet-shin-KhafSofit) = 808; hebrew, egyptian, arabic; darkness/ignorance, night Lila(root leel); (lamed-yud-lamed) = 70; hebrew, sanskrit; night, play

...I didn't understand a word of what you tried to point here...but it's probably me

I think he's trying to point out the common origin of the Hindu and Jewish god(s). There are theories that the Dravidians from India brought their culture to the west and influenced the Hebrews. There are several other similar theories but that's the gist of it.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Jimmie JOHNSON #48
Kasey KAHNE #5
Matt KENSETH #20
Brad KESELOWSKI #2
Travis KVAPIL #93
Terry LABONTE #32
Bobby LABONTE #47
Stephen LEICHT #33
Joey LOGANO #22
Mark MARTIN #55

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I'm not sure what the point is to this thread.

What's with all of the numbers?

The only connection I see between Thelema and Kaballah is that they BOTH focus on will, but Kaballah focuses on "bestowal (giving)" as the creator is always giving life/existence, and Thelema is focusing on will as in "pleasure".

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Gematria is about numbers...one of the primary aspects of both kaballah and thelema...thelema is primarily based on kaballah...you must know the meaning of the sefirot on the tree of life, as well as the hebrew alphabet and their numeric values, to get any in-depth understanding of kaballah and thelema...that's what the whole thing is, so it's just required.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo

I think he's trying to point out the common origin of the Hindu and Jewish god(s). There are theories that the Dravidians from India brought their culture to the west and influenced the Hebrews. There are several other similar theories but that's the gist of it.

Yes, equivalencies between all major religious worldviews can be established using these techniques...whether it is coincidence, some intelligent system made up by intelligent people, or divine structure, is up to the individual to decide.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   

I wouldn't argue with you there. Similarities are apparent even to the casual observer. And I'm not even talking about what you posted.

Conclusion: they are either all talking about the same thing through eyes of different cultures, or they are all copies of it's predecessors, each adding a bit of it's own fantastic stories to the mix.

I'm thinking the second one....

new topics

top topics

join