It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red Aliens / ETs / Beings / Entities, what are they?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I wish I could reply with the freedom of not being censored,

I also wish you would elaborate more on your description of these beings.

How short is very short?

What does "very quick almost square like" mean?

Please elaborate,

This sounds as though a stoner burnt down his house and the firefighters saved his life, this is their recollection after they have woken out of a coma after passing out from too much smoke inhalation.

edit on 12-3-2013 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by STARTRUTH49
RED Alien/ ET / Entities what are they ?

Anyone have any info on small red alien like beings. They have an almost neon soft red to orange colour, outer edges seemed to glow with yellow. They are very short, very quick almost square like and speak very fast.

Not exactly the same as what you have described but if you click the link it will take you to my own personal experience with what I call the 'Dual-Race' (made up of Reds and Whites) ... far too much to go into here but some of it might be of interest to you ... and at least you'll see that you're not the only weirdo in the village ... I'm right there with you as are many other's on ATS ... unfortunately those without experience tend to be skeptical (as they should) and often dismiss those of us who have experienced as delusional crazies or simply lying so I don't jump into this arena very often but your mention of 'red aliens' peaked my interest.

(Don't let the title put you off);
www.theatlanteananalysis.webeden.co.uk...

Woody

edit on 12-3-2013 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
The only red aliens I'm familiar with are the ones that crash landed in Varginha...

That said they wouldn't really match the rest of your description...

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by STARTRUTH49

sounds to me like you had a case of sleep paralysis, look it up if you don't know what it is.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: STARTRUTH49

Sorry if I'm digging up old posts, but I have had an experience with this particular entity... though I wasn't sure if it was an alien or some form of apparition. my search for answers lead me to this description you have here.
What I saw was not quite "red" exactly, but it was close. it was a very ruddy color, closer to maroon or lip color then just plain red. It had a bit of a... cubical head. not like it had corners, but it was much blockier then a humanoid head.
It's body was thin to the point of being frail, and it wore no visible cloths.
It's entire head was blurred. almost statically, it's color bleeding into the area around it. it didn't glow, but had it been illuminated by some light source, it would certainly seem that way. Translucent is a perfect way to describe it.

Here is my recount of what happened...I had been driving down the road during a rather high wind storm. I came to a T intersection and due to the high winds whipping the trees around, i couldn't see down the road. I saw no lights coming so i took a leap of faith and pulled out. Almost immediately a light seemed to pop up behind me. (it wasn't until later i realized this was just a street lamp down the road a ways) but that wasn't what caught my attention. As i turned to check for an approaching vehicle, perched in the trunk of the van, upper torso and arms exposed and head leaned forward almost curiously, sat the creature i described above. In my panic, i almost missed a Stop sign... and slamming on my breaks didn't help. the van hydro-planed and i was unconscious for upwards of 40 Minutes. The only window busted out from the van was the TRUNK window. I recounted this story to my grandmother, believing that i had finally lost it, and hoping that it was a figment of my imagination. a very very vivid and disturbing figment.

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Hello my name is Thronabulax is anyone going to or near the star cluster NGC 2516

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: FraternitasSaturni
Salarians - but they've been seen with different color pigmentation.

Salarians lol I have only heard of them in the Game Mass Effect 2.. You have one as an crew member lol

top topics

<< 1   >>

join