It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Halloween 2004 - last hours before almost all Americans accept to carry the mark

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Matt -- you are making lots of statements but not answering any questions on why you think this is so.

I'm totally not getting what you are saying and I don't think I am the only one.....

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majic
* looks wistfully as saint4God makes a dashing escape from the thread *

* clears throat *

"[tap] [tap] Is this thing on?"

* microphone squeals *

"Any coffee on this thread? Um, soooooo, how 'bout that 'mark of the beast' theory?"

* crickets chirp *

"Oh hey, I think I hear something wrong with my car. Please don't tell anyone I was here..."

"Bye!"

* runs out, leaving the door ajar *

ah.. excuse me ...hold the door. Thanks

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by justme1640
Matt -- you are making lots of statements but not answering any questions

That's not my goal. I answer ALL the questions and I ignore provocations. If questions are not well constructed I hint at that.
I've seen that Godsent, TruthStrgnrThanFiction and DYepes posed REAL questions and I answered them, explaining that the answers can be found in the direct links I provided (if only in indirect links, then I mention that and indicate the path).

Originally posted by justme1640

I'm totally not getting what you are saying and I don't think I am the only one.....

Just ask your questions.

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 04:57 PM
link   
the links you provide are either "straight links" regarding democracy questions, or your own writings, which are about the anti-christ, your own writings are hardly proving your theory is sound.

"it's the anti-christ we're after"

[edit on 11/6/2004 by Chaosica]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join