It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meditation: a deliverance?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Hi to all ATSers,

Do not get fooled by the title, meditation can truly be a deliverance if used wisely from a metaphysical point of view. What I am questioning here is the energy of the kundalini cobra so often spoken of.

As it is shown in the picture, and in many places, the energy ascending in the spine while meditating is often depicted as a cobra. Having experience myself this energy I have to assume it is great. What is not great though is when someone gets it leeched.

Now, from this point, one will have to be very open minded because I will discuss about topics which related to the fourth dimension and the lower astral realm. If you think of asking for proof or any of these kind of questions, you should simply stop reading in order you do not post a comment I will simply not consider of replying to.

Getting back to the topic, I will put it plain and simple, having worked for quite a couple of days on my third eye I came to realize the astral realm (the lower one at least) is full of nasty entities only waiting to leech ones' personal energy. Focusing on my third eye I tried to see beyond my physical view to see what these entites could really be and I found out they similarly looked like the greys, the so often depicted small aliens. The big black eyes and the shape of the face were quite similar.

Well, I assumed this was too simple answer to me, because as one familiar with the astral realm, one should know that the entities living there can shape-shift whenever they want into whatever they want, so I thought, maybe it could be a big deception. I then focused on lighting the entity ( light always show the truth of what is hidden ) and guess what, the shape of the grey seems to shape-shift into a more reptilian looking entity.

However, how can I possibly know if this new form was simply purely of partial truth ? I focused again on the entity to shed some light and then boom! It was like a huge revelation I had in my gut. I started to hear robotic kind of sound, that was very weird. I can not prove it, but I felt it deep inside, I thought these entities were highly advanced robots which had the power over humanity in a way that whatever is considered esoteric, from demons, to angels, to spells and magic, was simply science to them.

It looked similar to it but with a helmet covered of a glass-like kind of screen.

It seems like pure science fiction to me, but whatever these things are on a higher level I can assure you they have a big benefit of dumbing down the ones' seeking the truth about reality because it would be detrimental for their survival.

Then, what the heck does it has with the chakras, meditation? Well, all of this happened while I attempted to close my chakras to stop the leeching and it led to astounding results ladies and gentlemen. More over, I felt like I was becoming a threat to them because it was one way (maybe many possible avenues) of stepping up into the next level of reality/dimension and by doing this, they would loose control over me.back the

Maybe it is a coincidence, but the second I tried to invert the process, to take back the energy I got leeched, one of my apartment neighbor simply open the door frustrated, and yelled YOU'RE CRAZY! like 5 seconds afterwards, weird eh?

I felt like I should share, if it helps someone on his spiritual journey, then my job is done here.

Take care ATSers,

Thruthseek3r

edit on 10-3-2013 by thruthseek3r because: picture added

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   
What you encountered was an archetype of your own construction.

You spin the wheel initially and it lands on aliens because aliens have a high novelty factor, therefore you attention is more likely to get get stuck aliens or anything else of a novel nature. From grey to reptilian to robot is too obvious of a connection.

Attention travels down the associations archetypes are made of, archetype being only dense intersections of associations where you can make a turn into the next cluster of associations. Grey aliens obviously have a strong association to reptilians. Perhaps not in the lore, but in general, if this were a Family Feud gameshow topic, Reptilian and Greys would obviously be some of the top answers.

Then from aliens, which are strongly associated with advanced technology, it was just one more quick turn off to robots. That technology probably only manifested as a robot because you were focused on a being with a body, so that was the template that concept had to adapt to.

I call that archetypal chaining, which is the same way dreams form. Try to remember a dream, and look for that pattern of associative chaining that follows in the wake of your focused attention. You'll see it's the same process that structured your vision, and that it was all you.
edit on 10-3-2013 by The Cusp because: typos

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Thats some inception kinda stuff bro. Like the previous poster said u was architectonicing. Dunno if that's a real word but you know what i mean. Anyway be carefull on those lower dimensions. I used to hear them in my head after i smoked weed. Like 100 voices talking at the same time in my head.

Peace be with you

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Cusp
What you encountered was an archetype of your own construction.

You spin the wheel initially and it lands on aliens because aliens have a high novelty factor, therefore you attention is more likely to get get stuck aliens or anything else of a novel nature. From grey to reptilian to robot is too obvious of a connection.

Attention travels down the associations archetypes are made of, archetype being only dense intersections of associations where you can make a turn into the next cluster of associations. Grey aliens obviously have a strong association to reptilians. Perhaps not in the lore, but in general, if this were a Family Feud gameshow topic, Reptilian and Greys would obviously be some of the top answers.

Then from aliens, which are strongly associated with advanced technology, it was just one more quick turn off to robots. That technology probably only manifested as a robot because you were focused on a being with a body, so that was the template that concept had to adapt to.

I call that archetypal chaining, which is the same way dreams form. Try to remember a dream, and look for that pattern of associative chaining that follows in the wake of your focused attention. You'll see it's the same process that structured your vision, and that it was all you.
edit on 10-3-2013 by The Cusp because: typos

What I found interesting was the fact you mentioned the presence of archetypes, The thing is I would like to understand how an archetype inter-relates with meditation. More-over, it does not explain the fact I felt as being dangerous/a treat for an alien specie ?

How obvious is the connection between these species, I am curious to understand the way you truly see it.

Thruthseek3r

new topics

top topics

join