It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VOTE: Nader Warns Democrats That He Will Take Legal Actions Against Them.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Ralph Nader, the independent presidential candidate warned yesterday that he will take legal actions against the Democrats becuase they tried to keep him off ballots in several states. Nader also claimed that he was dissapointed with Kerry, because the Democratic candidate has not responded to him and has kept quiet on this issue, even though they talked about the problem over the phone, and Nader called Kerry 35 times in 25 days since the Democrat did not get back to him as promised.

www.boston.com
Democrats have tried to keep Nader off the ballot in several states, including New Hampshire. Nader called their efforts "the most disgraceful fascistic practices in the modern history of the Democratic Party." He said his campaign is collecting documents to prove volunteers gathering signatures for him were harassed.

New Hampshire's state Democratic Party tried to kick Nader off the presidential ballot by arguing that signatures submitted for him were collected through widespread fraud and deceit. Nader remained on the state's ballot.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Nader also claimed, according to the article, that this is why democrats are losing to what he called "the worse of Republicans at the local, state and national level."

Nader also said he has not decided yet whether or not he would run again in 2008.

About 50 people were present to listen to his speech at St. Anselm College, about corruption in-two party politics.

[edit on 1-11-2004 by Banshee]

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 07:28 PM
link   
And people wonder why a large portion of the population doesn't vote. I think this was an excellent post.

While I didn't vote for Nader, I agree with the opinion that the two party paradigm is too confining. Must the political nature of our country be over simplified to "My side is right, and your side is wrong"? This is where many voters are lost, because they sense the conundrum, but cannot or do not resolve the issue in their own minds.

[edit on 5-11-2004 by intelguy]

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 07:49 PM
link   
```

Bravo again Mr Nader

...i know you will not settle out of court

& then, maybe, some media attention will
spotlight the arrogant, corrupt, fascist mindset
of the 'insider groups' within both the major parties

+

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 07:58 PM
link   
What p***** me off is the Democrat's arrogance to think that if they succeed in keeping Ralph off the ballot that they (Dems) would benefit by receiving the votes that Nader would have gotten.

I am sure this backfired on them this time...... go get'em Ralph!!!!

top topics

join