It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James O'Keefe Pays $100,000 To ACORN Employee He Smeared

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
It's amazing how quickly this thread got deflected. The second post is a accusation that Acorn is a money laundering (backed up by no evidence), shortly followed after by a post accusing Acorn of comitting voter fraud (backed up by an article showing invidual ex-employees from that organization committing voter fraud in 2008 out of desparation). Not that the OP made things much better, but still.

That being said, good article. Granted, it's probably not going to bring back Acorn, but at least something good came from this unfortunate event. Wonder if others will follow suit.

Originally posted by seeker1963

That's it? I already explained this to you. Yet that is all you can bring up?

kk, I see how your deflections point out your agenda! I am done with you.
This thread is about O' Keefe paying a acorn memeber for the damage he has done to them with his highly misleading tapes. Granted the OP did somewhat deflect, but you're not much better, considering that you took part in one of the posts mentioned above. Way to call the kettle black.
edit on 11-3-2013 by technical difficulties because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Well this might hit the headlines again fairly soon.
O'Keefe has said that he now has 100's of hrs of undercover video footage that not only proves voter fraud, but implicates Hillary Clinton... He's apparently going to release a video a day from next week...

www.americanthinker.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Interesting that we have this thread a day before his big release on Hillary.

Nice attempt to preempt the narrative. Have the thread run to the top and then the release will come.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev

Nice attempt to preempt the narrative. Have the thread run to the top and then the release will come.

The thread is from 2013.

Just sayin'.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: jellyrev

The thread is from 2013.

Just sayin'.

O'Keefe in the article says he's editing the footage - which he got into trouble for last time. I'd like to see him release the raw footage also - that's if he actually has anything. There are a lot of people cashing in on the election this time around due to it's worldwide exposure (like no other election in history)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join