It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I had a dream that everyone had a gun on them at all times

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   
There I was in the middle of a busy city street.

When all of a sudden a bell sounded and everyone walking stopped dead in their tracks.

They all looked up to a giant billboard like sign that appeared to be lowered over one of the buildings.

On it was the depiction of a large bird or bat.

And then...

It became an all out simultaneous target shooting bonanza.

Lasting for about a minute.

The mangled and riddled target was removed.

Everyone put away their guns.

Then carried on about their day.

Quite strange.
edit on 8-3-2013 by Foobler because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Dreams can be the strangest thing your mind can do, but I bet there is low to non existant crime in this dreamland. A self protected person has little chance of becoming a victim if all parties are on the same plane of defense.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by teslahowitzer
Dreams can be the strangest thing your mind can do, but I bet there is low to non existant crime in this dreamland. A self protected person has little chance of becoming a victim if all parties are on the same plane of defense.

This is so stupid and false! So many armed people are killed in the US…

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by jeanne75018

This is so stupid and false! So many armed people are killed in the US

From Dream to Agenda...

Any chance we can get you to go back to bed jeanne..?

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I have no agenda. What I say is just the truth. Guns don't protect you in any way, this is the opposite.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jeanne75018

Without a questional doubt to reality, The armed/ unarmed ratio is so far out of proportion it is mindblowing, If any complete moron thought he could attack an armed person for some gain at the risk of his own life, this person is unbalanced, after a few months the self cleaning process would basically work itself out, therefore as time goes by fewer crazed murderers and a protected sane society emerges. This is a theology some have. police arrive after the fact, but if a self protected society has rights, the crimes will drop as the agressors numbers drop. but a high extreme number of victims are unarmed, and mostly in areas where the gun laws are the strictest, just fact, the truth has no agenda, you???

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 05:13 AM
link   
I won't have an argument with you, it's useless. We don't agree, and never will.
I will just tell you what my very consciousness tells me, as a Christian, it is just nonsense to own a tool which goal is to kill people.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by jeanne75018
I won't have an argument with you, it's useless. We don't agree, and never will.
I will just tell you what my very consciousness tells me, as a Christian, it is just nonsense to own a tool which goal is to kill people.

Is it nonsense to own a hammer to build things? Is it nonsense to drive a truck to deliver things that people need?

The key word that you use is tool. That is what a weapon is, nothing more, nothing less.

My "tools" have put meat on the table to feed me and mine, just like a fishpole. And can also be a fun past time shooting paper. (Though that's getting expensive.)

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 07:01 AM
link   
A wise man will assume everyone has a gun and every gun is loaded. If we treated everyone with this in mind it would create a much better society. Criminals prey on the helpless because they are cowards. The town i live in is heavily armed, yet it has an average of 1 gun death every 2 years. There is burglary (when nobody is home) ,there is shoplifting and there are drug crimes. There is no gun crime problem simply because everybody knows that nearly everybody has a gun. I haven't ever heard of a carjacking in this town, ever.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Some of the people looked they were from the 1920's and were using old style tommy guns. Alot of them were wearing trench coats. All stopped to raise their arms aiming that that one giant target. It felt like a new daily ritual from the future.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I call BS. way to many details for a dream memory

you just wish the world was like this

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
I call BS. way to many details for a dream memory

you just wish the world was like this

I don't usually dream so cool. Happens mainly when i take benedryl and melatonin. And that night I did. I call BS on your BS because i dreamt it and I know it's true. So how can I convince you if you're not my brain?

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Foobler
There I was in the middle of a busy city street.

When all of a sudden a bell sounded and everyone walking stopped dead in their tracks.

They all looked up to a giant billboard like sign that appeared to be lowered over one of the buildings.

On it was the depiction of a large bird or bat.

And then...

It became an all out simultaneous target shooting bonanza.

Lasting for about a minute.

The mangled and riddled target was removed.

Everyone put away their guns.

Then carried on about their day.

Quite strange.
edit on 8-3-2013 by Foobler because: (no reason given)

The bell represents the warnings in the earth. Disasters, wars, and the like. These are warning sounds.

The sign is the message of what is coming; a great and swift destruction which leaves corpses on the ground as meat for the ravens.

The people of the world curse the message. NO one admits the truth; instead, everyone curses it. Then the message and the warning is taken away, because people destroyed the messengers.

They then go about their day until the time of their destruction.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Ordinance Approved, Would Make Gun Ownership Mandatory

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Thats freaky because Nelson is also my first name!

join