It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is North Korea going?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Yeah, the Kims just enjoy to saber-rattle occasionally. Nothing to dwell upon, really.
North Korea needs to threaten the world with nuclear destruction every once in a while, it keeps their populations mind off empty tummies. The west needs North Korean death threats to keep their populations mind off the failing economy.
It's a win/win situation really.

What's more intriguing is that the press seems to be taking notice this time.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Catalyst317

My buddy and I were talking about this the other day. He seems to think that Iran is involved even more so than China.

It does make sense. They both know that NATO/SEATO cannot continue a two front war.

It seems to me that while the western powers are looking at Syria and Iran, North Korea is using it’s time wisely. Then they announce something and the focus turns their way and Iran uses the breather to further their agenda.

At the minimum, they are sharing intel with each other.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Does anyone think that NK is being goaded into "showing off" with long range missles and nukes to divert attention from what another country is doing?

The ol' "yeah, that's a great idea. Go punch that bully in the face. I bet they back down then. What could go wrong"?

All the while, another country is getting away with doing other things that would get noticed otherwise? I only ask, as I do not follow up on world events as much as I should. Has anyone heard of anyone else sneaking any experiments or the like in lately? Any strife that is not getting the news due to KN?

new topics

<< 1   >>

join