It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Nature Photos[Video]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Hello ATS, Its been a while. Just thought some of you might enjoy a short video of some of my pictures. Not all are nature photos, some are from my first video that got deleted. Photography is just a hobby, I still have a lot to learn. Hope ya'll like it.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Man that was awesome! It was very calming

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Banquo

Thanks. The video was over 3 minutes long but I took out alot of photos, I figured people wouldnt watch a 3-4min slideshow. Glad you enjoyed it

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Lovely, and nicely done video. I can tell you have a lot of love for what you capture in your lens. It seems you want to see all the details and capture the essence of what you see.
More please.
edit on 7-3-2013 by Iamschist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ussoldier

That was very nice. I don't think I have 'met' one person on this site that resides in MS.

The music so pretty and the pictures were beautiful.

Thank you so much for sharing this. I enjoyed it

Peace and love
-nat the cat-

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iamschist
Lovely, and nicely done video. I can tell you have a lot of love for what you capture in your lens. It seems you want to see all the details and capture the essence of what you see.
More please.
edit on 7-3-2013 by Iamschist because: (no reason given)

Thank you! None of my photos are edited, I picture in my head what I want the photo to look like then configure the camera and settings to get the effect I want. Its frustrating sometimes like having to constantly adjusting the settings on cloudy days. Im not against using PhotoShop its just I dont know how to use it.

Its strange, ever since I started taking photos I notice the little things that make nature so cool, things I normally would walk right past, like the picture of the spider with hundreds of baby spiders on its back. Thanks again and Im going to make another when I have time

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by natalia

That was very nice. I don't think I have 'met' one person on this site that resides in MS.

The music so pretty and the pictures were beautiful.

Thank you so much for sharing this. I enjoyed it

Peace and love
-nat the cat-

Thank you.. Im originally from New Jersey, I moved to the Mississippi coast about 10yrs ago when I was like 17. I love MS, the people are so friendly, great fishing, you can wear shorts and tshirts almost all year and I love southern girls.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   

those were some nice photos, I also do this as a hobby but i nver thought to make a video of some of my photos

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey9438

those were some nice photos, I also do this as a hobby but i nver thought to make a video of some of my photos

Thank you. Sorry for not replying sooner. I swear I replied back a while ago, guess I never hit the reply to post it.
You should definitely do a video. I think its a more entertaining way to show you're photos and adding the right music can the photos more to life.

Its quite easy to do. I have Photoshop CS6 Extended but I cant figure out how to use it, I think its way to complicated and not user friendly. I mainly use Windows Live Movie Maker, its very easy to use and it comes pre-installed on most computers. The hardest part is finding a song that matches you're photos.

If you decide to make a video please send me a message so I can watch it or if you have.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   

im going to work on it in a bit. ill let you know when its done

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by grey9438

Cool. I like seeing others work, the're personality comes out in the photos they take

new topics

top topics

join