It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Citizens Organizing For June 27th Mass Arrest On DC Elected Officials

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Sorry. Laptop has touchy mouse pad. That aside, I give you the 1st group of people to be rounded up as political dissidents by the DHS and their buddies. They have the legal right to do what they say, but the will of Barry outweighs the will of the whole. Still, I can see where this could pick up some steam. Something to watch.

***** NO GUNS OR TAZERS ALLOWED - LOCAL POLICE WILL FINE - CONFISCATE - POSSIBLE ARREST *****
We The People will meet at the Capital Building in Washington DC on June 27th, 2013 at 11 a.m. to make a mass citizens arrest on every member of congress - both the house and senate, the Vice President and President and the supreme court justices for TREASON against the United States of America.

With the AID of local law enforcement We The People will read formal charges of treason against each and every one of...

www.facebook.com...
edit on 6-3-2013 by Hillbilly123069 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Hillbilly123069

It's a whacked out idea for sure however I forsee a big FAIL in this particular enterprise. ?Wonder how the MSM gonna spin this one.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
These people dont even know that citizens arrest and charging someone are complete different things. What a bunch of hoohaa.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Already posted hererer:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
Already posted hererer:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

for future reference:

We Have A New Search Engine--Please Use It!

top topics

join