It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

something in my neck, what is it?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a few years ago i noticed that there is something hard and about the size and shape of a small grain of rice in the left side of my neck, i dont have any scars near where the object is though. can someone give me insight into what this might be? (if i did, i dont have any memory of being implanted and/or abducted)

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Could be a lymph node but those are usually more pea shaped, a cyst, a growth under the skin, a tumor, an egg sac laid in your flesh while sleeping....

Just kidding about that last one, but if you're worried about it, as your doc next time you're in for a checkup. if you were ever injured there it could be a piece of foreign matter under your skin that got healed over.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Have you been to the doctor in the past few years?
If not, you should go ASAP...

Could be a glandular problem. Not to freak you out but, it could (highly unlikely)
be cancer of some kind...

I had a "growth" under my arm once for about four months... It turned out to be a lymph-node that had swelled for whatever reason... It was no big deal, it shrank after a while.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Red, Ya beat me to it...

Originally posted by RedBalloon
Could be a lymph node but those are usually more pea shaped, a cyst, a growth under the skin, a tumor, an egg sac laid in your flesh while sleeping....

Just kidding about that last one...

There ARE bugs that use human skin as a "nest"... and they DO "attack" while your asleep... as for the "eggs", they would have hatched long ago if that is (was) indeed whats under the skin...

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 08:14 PM
link   
If it is an implant you should take pictures of it and then donate it to a researcher. You have to find out what it is or does. It'll be undebunkable proof that somethings, "out there." Get the doctor to tape himself removing your, implant, if it is one.

[edit on 31-10-2004 by faddinglight]

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Howabout going to the doctor first? Just a thought...

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 08:19 PM
link   
1.Get a magnet and see if it sticks.

2.Get a frequency jammer and wear it around your neck.

3.Go to the doctor you have a cyst.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Ill toss this info in for good measure...........

Fibromyalgia is a medical problem caused by the bodys inability to process phosphates properly.......since the liver and kidneys do not prosses them right, the body makes little 'pearls' out of the phosphates and they wind up in places all over the body, mostly in musscle tissue though.
I have this condition, and can find tiny rice sised 'pearls' in my neck, leggs ...well ANYWHERE.......its far more common in females than in males and is hard to diagnose.
Maybe fibromyalgia is NOT your issue at all....BUT maybe your body has made a 'pearl' for SOME reason and its nothing to worry about at all.
Only a Doctor can tell you for sure WTF your little 'thingy' is......
Suggest to your Doctor that it be Xrayd.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 08:24 PM
link   
my post double posted and I dont know why....sorry

[edit on 31-10-2004 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 08:25 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 08:26 PM
link   

link   

link   
I totally didnt MEAN for this to post so many times

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 08:46 PM
link   
It occured to me that you all are not only more patient than me, but a lot more sane. If I had something small and rice shaped under my skin I would have stabbed it with needles, pinched, squeezed, kneaded, picked, sliced, and harassed that bump until it was gone, or so red and inflamed and bleeding that a doctor would be required.

Congratulations on your patience

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedBalloon
It occured to me that you all are not only more patient than me, but a lot more sane. If I had something small and rice shaped under my skin I would have stabbed it with needles, pinched, squeezed, kneaded, picked, sliced, and harassed that bump until it was gone, or so red and inflamed and bleeding that a doctor would be required.

Congratulations on your patience

thank you. but i have pinched, squeezed,poked,the hell out of it but never cut it. i wouldent want to comit suicide just trying to get this thing out of me! but thank you all for your opinions and suggestions. i never thought to go see a doctor about it (duh) if it is metallic i will get back with you guys.
ps. i like the eggs being layed under my skin theory
i might be a foster dad to some bugs!

pps. i like the pearl theory even better.. if it is a pearl im going to grow it until it bursts out and sell it on ebay!

[edit on 31-10-2004 by denseuno]

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I've had something similar.

I noticed it after I had exited the military service.

On the left (and then later, on the right side) of my head I found a small, grain-of-rice sized 'object. Actually, it was probably more like 1/2 grain of rice sized.

It was locatd just under the first layer of dermis, but somewhat lodged near a fat pocket so that I could press on it and it would have some leeway, but not much.

I surmised it was an implant. Also, directly on the right side, I found a similar one. Same size, consistency, everything.

Both were directly under my ear lobe -- if you draw a line directly down from the ear 'hole', it's about 1 inch below the opening to the actual ear canal, just under the upper ear lobe.

Both have now gone away. Silicon doesn't biodegrade, so it had to be something. And no, it wasn't a zit, cyst or anything body-related.

I should have (but never did) have it looked at by a doctor. That would have been interesting. But hey, if the alien race is intelligent, they're not going to make implants out of concrete and steel, ya know what I mean?

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Check on it in a few days time. It could be everything being described here, or it could be something as simple as an ingrown hair. Assuming you can afford it, go see a doctor about it.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 03:23 AM
link   
I have also got a small lump , about the size of 1/2 a rice grain under my ear. I`ve had it for two years and really dont know what to make of it. I went to the doctor but they just given me some cream to put on it. Which done nothing.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Haha, yeah. Doctor-speak for "I have absolutely no idea what the hell that is, but I know you're not gonna die":
Rub this cream on it. And here's a course of antibiotics.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Yeh, that was kinda what he said. Its thir answer for everything, dont know what it is so just either take these pills or rub cream on it!!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join