It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Destruction of creation.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 03:06 AM
link   
No destruction without a creation, unless you want to see 'creation' as destruction. That's a nice twist in a mind.

But destruction can be seen as a creation of a creation into another creation then. More of like recycling, yes.

What is called the realisation of something to nothing again, but I mean completely nothing. Just zapped from this planet, the object being no more anywhere. That might just be destruction. For when one 'destructs' (ah, de-struct, de-structurize) ok, but destructing results in structure again, still structure but might seem less usefull... untill.

It's more like a reorganisation this destructing. It all depends from what viewpoint one 'obeserves' the issue.

I thought about making a thread of it. Just nice thoughts. Thx for replies..
edit on 6-3-2013 by Angle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Angle

You wont believe me but, I totally understood what you just wrote.

And it kind of makes sense.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I get what you are saying you need to create something in order to destruct (destroy) it. Once you've destructed it, it will need reconstruction to be useful again or maybe its past its ability to be reconstructed.
I actually believe everything in this universe gets recycled over and over again, including energy into different forms.
Thats also a good basis for reincarnation of the soul and the bugs get a feed out of our bodies and then bigger animals feed on the bugs.
Its also why I am against cremation. We take the feed away from the bugs.

new topics

join