It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baphomet is both God and The Devil

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
If they can not even stick with there own Decree's and Law's how can anyone be expected to take anything that the Bible has to say seriously?

After his death everyone wanted to get in on a piece of the Action - Including ROME...

And it was the Devil himself who said and I quote "I WILL PLACE MYSELF IN PLACES MOST HIGH!"

He's truly succeeded in that Respect!

Because they have all placed themselves on high just like the Morning Star before he was Cast Down!

This world was supposed to be PARADISE, this world was supposed to be UTOPIA, this is EDEN, where the first MAN and WOMAN came to be, where everyone love's there neighbor and does not lust after there neighbors ASS... Tell me when you look out of the window, do you see the green fields of paradise or do you see a world that has slowly and very steadily gone to sh**?

I met a guy years ago who confided in me that when he was much younger, he had found his best friend sleeping with his wife, his reaction was to let the Devil in.. Because he beat his best friend so badly the guy died in a hospital and he ended up in prison for a fair few years.

Myself, well I am not a saint, because I myself lusted after my own neighbors wife and screwed her brains out many time's whilst she was still married but split up and he used to beat her up. Do I repent, maybe a little, would I do it again.. Oh hell yes, she was great in the sack!

But when it comes to salvation, I don't really give a damn which way I go, if I end up in hell, then I will make a great addition for the armies of hell. I don't personally believe anyone has the right to grant absolution and in that respect I embrace Karmic & Gnostic Law. Because the way I see it, my crimes are between myself and my own interpretation of God.

Am I a dabbler in Sorcery.. Yes, afraid so, in my youth I studied it in depth, have I had communion in a Church, yeap - (is that a sacrilege - not being baptized - and not even being genuinely christian? ((besides who in there right mind says no to a free cracker and some free booze??)) because sooner or later we all get suckered into that door to listen to the message of divine love, then watch hours later whilst your hanging around on the street to see some random guy stab another guy in the neck for his wallet and think, hmm, gee yeah, divine love, that other guy must have had some real divine love for the other guys wallet!

Although I would offer one stern word of warning, stay away from playing with thing's like the lesser key's of Solomon writting down the sigils of Demons reverently by hand whilst learning about potions and poisons that can kill and then trying to summon the Devil in a haze of Liquor and Drugs. Crowley and myself have something in common. We both ended up a Gibbering wreak, he genuinely carted away and myself nearly to the funny farm, because the Devil doesn't whisper to you when your high, he shouts in your ear!

You want to meet the Devil? There is a particular plant I can recommend for that and two days after watching tendrils flying out the wall's and hearing voices that refuse to go away because you haven't slept in 48 hours and believe me, you know when you've fu**ed up!

edit on 27-9-2013 by noadvertisement15 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by noadvertisement15

Necromancy is praying to a DEAD prophet!

If your going to practice SATANISM, try to get it right, first you have to break all of GOD's covenants, you must drink the blood (this is unclean) you must kill in sacrifice, it doesn't have to be a person! You must sleep with your neighbors wife! You must possess Pride, Wrath, Lust, Greed, Envy, Laziness... You must learn all about signs, omen's and superstitions and recognize that the devil has no Sex or Genitalia for it has never been made Flesh!

Then your on the right track.

Eye of Newt,
Tongue of Bat,
Mouses Ear's,
Hair from the Cat!
edit on 28-9-2013 by noadvertisement15 because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2   >>

join