It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An art project I've been working on(video art)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Before I post the videos I wanted to start by talking about the inspiration & reason I felt the need to make these videos. I keep seeing all of the world in a state of panic & fear. its to a point I've never seen before and I'm not a doomsday monger but if you can't see it your blind,with that said I thought what a good thing hope is. Then I thought what if all this UFO/alien stuff was true & they where here to help....... THEN I thought Oh no what if there not here to help! So what I'm doing is making videos in a progression, as I think this stuff I'm making videos of it from there side. I am putting it here as a testing ground because I know the ATS community will be honest & give good feedback. ( and allot of insults, you know there coming) Haha haha just kidding around, but I digress, so without further adieu, here we go down the rabbits hole.

Ok so thats what I have thus far I am working on more but I need to have time to think about all the world events to know where to go with it.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Good job m8! I just dont dig the dubstep intros.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by hesse

well like I said, a work in progress
but thanks

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by dedpope

I keep seeing all of the world in a state of panic & fear. its to a point I've never seen before

really?
all of the world?
on the internet maybe. get out much?
panic and fear?
where exactly?
ah yes. on the internet.
sorry but that statement just put me right off.
if you go outside, walk around. look at whats around you. do you really see people in a state of panic and fear?
of course not.
you're not talking about real life, you're being influenced by the internet...
as for the video's, nothing i havnt seen before
the music, for me, was the best part.

top topics

join