It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

He will make fire to come down from heaven to earth

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Revelations 13

And he performed great and miraculous signs, even causing fire to come down from heaven to earth in full view of men.

"I'm not scare of your stolen power, see through you any hour"

Eyes of Fire - Blue Foundation

edit on 5-3-2013 by Miracula because: youtube vid problem

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I don't think the Bible as nothing to do with the meteorite falling to the earth. Some things in this world are just natural.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Miracula

Ugliest buildings ever...

Sounded like a weapons test to me...

oh right... welcome to ATS!

edit on 5-3-2013 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   
One sentence...

2 videos

And religion.

Even as an Atheist I can do more...

But I don't.

Because I don't feel the need to push my agenda on anyone.

BTW,,,how's the pope doing these days?

Peace

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   

By the way, what part of Relevation 13 are you quoting from because it talks about the rise of the beast (Antichrist), the political systems and its leaders not rocks from space.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   
I'm willing to look at a few more things as possible coincidence, but it's approaching the point where even the people at ATS ought to be taking notice, I'd think. Religion or not .. It comes down to sequences of events and rather specifically outlined at that, starting well before and outside Revelations. It carries into them, or...MAY be carrying into them. That's the whole thing. It's not quite there yet for me. I'm sure watching things with a growing sense of deja vu though and in the worst way.
edit on 5-3-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   
The really curious thing is I had this Eyes of Fire vid in a blog a couple of years ago. It was filmed in part in Chelyabinsk.

The meteor blast bears a strong resemblance to a movie I had in my blog. The Chronicles of Riddick.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 04:05 AM
link   
My first thread and it's already been flagged twice!

I'm feeling an Independence Day movie moment where they all cheer when the drunk pilot takes out the mothership.

Yes!

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Miracula

I'm feeling an Independence Day movie moment where they all cheer when the drunk pilot takes out the mothership.

Yes!

Love your sense of humor

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Theoretically speaking, clairvoyance could be possible if the Universe is made up out of one consciousness in which we exist in its reality. If one then would theorize that one could hypothetically access this consciousness fully one would theoretically be able to access any and all information regarding possible future events thus being able to forsee and write prophecy. This is how I believe Cayce and Nostradamus were able to predict the future as well as other noteable clairvoyants.

In the end, reality is energy information frequencies our 5 senses decode in the brain and the brain is basically a super-computer.
You are indeed subconsciously decoding information from the Internet (the digital dimension) by the help of your computer/cellphone; then you are consciously manifesting that information as reality in the visible spectrum of the physical dimension as you read this.

*sigh* I am too tired to explain in greater detail but I hope you understand it anyhow. Fascinating to say the least!

On another note relating to this topic; anyone seen Jonathan Cahn on Sid Roth's "it's supernatural 2012"? Eerie.
edit on 5-3-2013 by ABeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by tinker9917

Originally posted by Miracula

Yes!

Love your sense of humor

Thanks

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by sylent6

By the way, what part of Relevation 13 are you quoting from because it talks about the rise of the beast (Antichrist), the political systems and its leaders not rocks from space.

Rev 13 : 13 and the scrips before and after. It says the beast has the power to make fire fall from the sky.

Strangely enough this is an attribute given to Old Testament prophets.

So, both the nearly holy and unholy have the power to make fire fall from the sky?

Illogical no?

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

BTW,,,how's the pope doing these days?

Peace

The church with the wounded head is fine.

They are in fact preparing a comeback after they install vaseline dispensers and soundproofing on the confessionals.

Their new icon will no longer be a Cross, it will be guys with red robes attached to millstones being thrown into the sea.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ABeing
Theoretically speaking, clairvoyance could be possible if the Universe is made up out of one consciousness in which we exist in its reality. If one then would theorize that one could hypothetically access this consciousness fully one would theoretically be able to access any and all information regarding possible future events thus being able to forsee and write prophecy. This is how I believe Cayce and Nostradamus were able to predict the future as well as other noteable clairvoyants.

In the end, reality is energy information frequencies our 5 senses decode in the brain and the brain is basically a super-computer.
You are indeed subconsciously decoding information from the Internet (the digital dimension) by the help of your computer/cellphone; then you are consciously manifesting that information as reality in the visible spectrum of the physical dimension as you read this.

*sigh* I am too tired to explain in greater detail but I hope you understand it anyhow. Fascinating to say the least!

On another note relating to this topic; anyone seen Jonathan Cahn on Sid Roth's "it's supernatural 2012"? Eerie.
edit on 5-3-2013 by ABeing because: (no reason given)

Maybe clairovoyance is nothing more than inspiration.

The question is whether the inspiration is of a divine or demonic source.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   

So, both the nearly holy and unholy have the power to make fire fall from the sky?

Interesting that you say that...

Did you happen to notice how the "most holy one" reacted to such things?

And when his disciples James and John saw this, they said, Lord, wilt thou that we command fire to come down from heaven, and consume them, even as Elias did?

55 But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of.

56 For the Son of man is not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them.

Jesus vs The imposter

They are in fact preparing a comeback after they install vaseline dispensers and soundproofing on the confessionals.

that's bad... but funny as hell...

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Indeed, I have been pondering that question myself since there seems to be two forces at hand throughout the bible history and prophecies. The message about morality, consciousness and evolution has been twisted and disorted over the ages time and time again. It is difficult to know where to turn but, I firmly believe the Creator is fair and thus gave all of his creations free will and consciousness. It wouldn't be fair otherwise.

It's like when you raise a puppy. You may teach it what is right and what is wrong and hope that it will learn eventually and prosper, but commanding it and forcing it to learn would not be fair and potentially cause more harm than good. Like raising a child pretty much.

Right now, all I can do is follow what is happening and search for correlations in the Bible. It is quite interesting!

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

Interesting that you say that...

Did you happen to notice how the "most holy one" reacted to such things?

And when his disciples James and John saw this, they said, Lord, wilt thou that we command fire to come down from heaven, and consume them, even as Elias did?

55 But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of.

Yes, you can always count on at least one goody two shoes in the group.

Why have power in the first place if you don't use it? And not sparingly either! I say one meteor a week to keep the pink teddy bear on his toes until he cancels his subscription to Filesonic and ImageBam.

Or as I like to call it FilesonicBoom and ImageOfTheBeastBam.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
I'm willing to look at a few more things as possible coincidence, but it's approaching the point where even the people at ATS ought to be taking notice, I'd think. Religion or not .. It comes down to sequences of events and rather specifically outlined at that, starting well before and outside Revelations. It carries into them, or...MAY be carrying into them. That's the whole thing. It's not quite there yet for me. I'm sure watching things with a growing sense of deja vu though and in the worst way.
edit on 5-3-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

Sequence. Yes. Maybe synchronicity is nothing more than a divine plan. And our life events to a certain extent after we reach adulthood and accountability are governed by our own actions to an extent. Regardless, bad things still happen to good people, but I think our divine hosts synchronize things to our benefit due to good behavior.

I think in Budhism they call this karma.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by sylent6
I don't think the Bible as nothing to do with the meteorite falling to the earth. Some things in this world are just natural.

I prefer spiritual sleep as well.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
The book of Revelation (apocalypse means unveiling) uses symbolism.NOTHING in it is literal.
The 1st sentence spells out what it is

The unveiling of Jesus(Yahshua Gods salvation) Christ (anointing..... the power of God)...It is ALL of the salvation process of the overcomers ...the elect...the 144 thousand (that is a quality number not quantity)

It is not a "summer blockbuster" cataclysmic prophetic scene of the end of the world .A third of the sun will not be darkened (when it does EVERYONE will be way past dead)There is no antichrist.. that is never even mentioned in revelation.The beast is the beast of MAN (not A man).The lake of fire is not the eternal place of punishment by the "loving" God that man has turned into a merciless raving sadistic bastard of their own image.

There is no place'"somewhere out there" that is heaven(the kingdom of God is IN your midst...spirit) so no fire will come down from it.Fire is symbolic of judgment and judgement isn't condemnation.The two prophets are not Moses or Elijah or anyone else form the Old or New testament or any history (ALL that are dead are DEAD and in hades ...the grave...the realm of the dead..the realm of inperception).The fallacy's go on and on and on and....All caused by God to blind the foolish to The Truth and cause them to worship the religion(s) of words....babylon....babel..confusion.

So speculate on and grab a greasy bag of popcorn and a supersized Pepsi(pack on those calories you'll need them hiding from SATAN!) to watch the greatest non event ever not to happen and miss the life that is real.Yes there are some crazy things that are going on(world economy crashing)..this fantasy is far from being one of them.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join