It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Setting ATS as the home page on auction/sold/trade-in laptops' browser

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I change laptops/tablets more often than I change the oil in my car & suv... rarely trade-in but do put them on ebay most of the time. I just sold 2 this weekend and then today, and set abovetopsecret.com as the home page.

I hope the buyer doesn't mind, and that's its okay to ATS to do so. Is it? I see it as an eyeopener. Surely I'm not the only one that pushes my ATS conspiracy/propaganda craze (lol) unto others, am I?

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
i support this lol. Lure the sheep with laptops and lead the way.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 04:47 AM
link   
I doubt ATS would be opposed to making more $$$.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   
it would be a good idea if they opened up a forum for this. They could place the adds on the one forum. And leave the rest of the site bare so people don't complain. The site would collect more money. It would make it easier tracking down people who sell stuff and carry the buisness trans-actions on Ebay and elsewhere to leave ATS non affiliated but just as a link for advertising. In turn, People who make nick nacs and make threads and post the links of what they are dealing with in the thread. All strickly on a forum. Name it ATS auction house.

Later when ATS gets enough skrill. They can create an offshoot website and call it ATSauctionhouse. If you guys hire people and what not you could create a network of conspiracy theorist products. Even if outsiders get in and sell stuff is irrelevant. Its all controlled in a Forum or a sister site. So the main pages are Add free. BUT you can plaster a big link to the ATS auction house. Put it up by the ATS live tab. You guys could raise MAD awareness.

Yo with all that cash too. You could start a project to make an ATS community with gardens and such. No i'm not saying make our own country. But If you guys wanted you could make some utopia dreams come true. Ah what do i know im just a crazy kid.

top topics

join