It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Piers Morgan----Celebrity Apprentice

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
It was the first time I watched the show. Seriously. I would rather read internet news or alternative news over anything else.

Yet, last night, I watched the season opener in it's entirety. It was incredibly embarrassing to see Piers struggling for acceptance and any modicum of respect.

Trace Adkins has some very choice words for this idiot right off the bat. It was bleeped of course. Would love the transcript. You go boy!

Through out the show, the guy got clobbered and rightfully so. Just checking in to see other peoples reactions. Hope Piers isn't on the show again ( I may watch when Joan Rivers appears). He makes me feel gritty and dirty in such a way that a bath of tomato juice couldn't rid.

Piers not only needs to get out of our country, he needs to get out of the spot light. I cringe at the sight of this shill.

Your thoughts? Oh....and then there is this article that is so very purposefully more shilling:

www.mirror.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
OK, I know this is a trite thread. Please read the link though. Sorry mods, I really did mean to place it where you did. I'm a bit rusty.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
My wife wants us to have a "show" every this time of year. It is one i can stomach. I tried Bad Girls & every sement felt like a whole show & i ended up with PTSD. LOL
PIERS is a pompous condescending prick i believe and i think he wallows in his opinion of himself. He is a constant instigator. A miserable man. Trace if wins should ask to follow through smacking the s*** out of him. Lol

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by sirjunlegun

Unfortunately, I was unable to triple star you. I hope one will do. Your response actually was better than my own. Thank you.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by SinMaker

I want to watch this, if only to see him get burned by a bunch of people.

How do I go about finding this crap show?

Heh... Found it, free on youtube... Take *that* cable TV:

nothing better than not paying for crap shows, eh?
edit on 5-3-2013 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Ever wonder what would happen if you took Rush Limbaugh, Alex Jones, Shaw Hannity and made a love child out of them?

Welcome to the world baby Piers Morgan.

If his British accent didn't have the benefit of sounding proper and non-condescending, when he is in fact doing the opposite, the man would have been shot a long time ago.

Considering his declining popularity, I assume CNN will not renew his contract.

~Tenth

new topics

top topics

join