It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Alternative News Programs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Hi there, not quite sure where to place this inquiry, but it seems as though this forum will be alright.. I would like to know if some of you out there on ATS might be familiar with any radio programs or talk shows, coming out of
Great Britain, that offer good solid alternative news.. I normally listen to A.Jones, or Erskine Overnight, and sometimes also Pete Santilli but I want some broadcasters from outside of the U.S.

Hopefully you guys might have some insight into this so here it goes! David Icke is great, but he does not actually have continuous radio programming if you know what I mean.. I hope we get good feedback, thanks.
edit on 3-3-2013 by tony9802 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Subscribe to UK Column on youtube. They have a daily weekday show usually available after about 3:00pm.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
the artist taxi driver

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by threewisemonkeys
Subscribe to UK Column on youtube. They have a daily weekday show usually available after about 3:00pm.

www.youtube.com...

Ok, I looked that up looks pretty good.. do you of any 24- non stop radio stations as well?
I like the BBC but sometimes it's just not quite enough, and I need something a little more
powerful..

I'm not too familiar with important U.K. broadcaster names of proper fame as it were..
Thanks for the link!

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by tony9802

Originally posted by threewisemonkeys

www.youtube.com...

Ok, I looked that up looks pretty good.. do you of any 24- non stop radio stations as well?
I like the BBC but sometimes it's just not quite enough, and I need something a little more
powerful..

I'm not too familiar with important U.K. broadcaster names of proper fame as it were..
Thanks for the link!

Well, and this is a purely personal suggestion, ditch the BBC. They are not a news source.

Sorry, I do not know of any 24hr alternative news broadcasts. And to be fair mate, the world isn't interesting enough to justify one.

You would be better off finding subjects that interest you, then seek information on those subjects. Both current and historical. If you concentrate on the now, you miss the bigger picture, and that is what is of the utmost importance.

new topics

top topics

join