It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dance of Humanity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Over the eons that humanity has survived, we've been taking all sorts of steps.. steps forwards, steps back, steps here, steps there. On the overall spectrum of human success, I'd certainly say we've had our ups and our downs.

But what's the next step? We're on the threshold of two things. A) Anarchy or B) Humanity Restored

Everyone knows what's the root cause of all this. Money.

Since the dawn of money we've kept tossing more and more into the pile, not just us. Every country that has a monetary system. But what's the ultimate goal of inventing money? To keep dividing it? Yep that'll get us there, I'm sure if there was a guy writing down the equations of trying to solve the puzzle of money, he'd be a mad professor type guy with a 100 ft chalkboard, scribbling furiously to even come up with the first several global transactions.

So lets clean the slate.

What would happen if all the money worldwide was deposited into one giant pile of money. Everyone would need to be aware of this Mother Of All Transactions. Which would be the purchase we as humanity itself pays to learn the truth at last. Seems like a fair price to me, plus it sounds like we wouldn't have to work for a while lol.

So I believe that to be the next dance step in our Dance of Humanity. It seems like there's a bit of a banana peel on the floor though.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Why do people continue to say were always on the threshold.

I've been hearing that for so long it can't possible be true. Heck, I could bring up articles from the early 19th century with people claiming that same thing.

I believe some of the founders even mentioned it at the convention in Philadelphia.

I guess each new generation has to assume they are facing problems so grave that nobody in history has ever had to deal with anything so severe.

I can't wait to see what threshold the kids bring up when they reach adulthood. Its certain to be far worse than anything we are going through today.

Peace

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest

I can't wait to see what threshold the kids bring up when they reach adulthood. Its certain to be far worse than anything we are going through today.

Peace

But your children wouldn't have to go through it! We could solve this in a week! Imagine how much money that'd be. The organization that accepted the money would be like.. okay? Now what. No need to buy anything or sell anything. What are they going to do with the money? Hoard it? I don't think so. We can wipe all debts clean and start out with every country getting an equal amount of money, an equal amount of land, everything would be thrown back in the hat and we'd draw again. This is an entirely new step since not once in history has all money the world over been in the same massively ridiculous pile

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I still have no idea what you mean in your OP.

Are you suggesting we divide all the money up equally between every person on earth?

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrdeadfolx

What would happen if all the money worldwide was deposited into one giant pile of money.

i would pour gas on it and throw a lit match....THAT would be a great reason to dance

but seriously... who gets the money once the new lie is told?

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by owtFsink

Originally posted by mrdeadfolx

What would happen if all the money worldwide was deposited into one giant pile of money.

but seriously... who gets the money once the new lie is told?

It'd be distributed equally between the governing countries, who will then distribute it out to their citizens. Wages/Taxes/Etc all redefined, we can change the world forever

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Root cause of it all is . Ego. We do not treat our neighbors as we would like to be treated anymore., we would as soon see our neighbors struggle if it means another dollar in our pocket. Humanity has become disgusting in the fact that most have let our leaders corrupt us. You are right there will be a change soon, they think they will win but they are wrong. We will receive help.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Newagekid2012
there will be a change soon, they think they will win but they are wrong. We will receive help.

Help in the form of ideas that can better the entirety of humanity and help us prosper here, put our minds together, and figure out a way for us to get out into space? Cuz that'd be teh Awesome

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by mrdeadfolx

Even if you did this, the economies of the world are not equal. In a very short time the poor countries will be poor again and the rich will be rich again.

Unless you plan on doing this on a monthly basis it is rather pointless.

Kind of like giving poor people a ton of cash. Odds are within a very short time they will simply be back on the street again.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Even if you did this, the economies of the world are not equal. In a very short time the poor countries will be poor again and the rich will be rich again

so then you agree, we SHOULD burn it all....
i know it seemed like sarcasm but i was absolutely serious...

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by owtFsink

Even if you did this, the economies of the world are not equal. In a very short time the poor countries will be poor again and the rich will be rich again

so then you agree, we SHOULD burn it all....
i know it seemed like sarcasm but i was absolutely serious...

Rather pointless to burn it. Money has no intrinsic value anyways so they will just print more.

Make a nice bon fire though.

new topics

top topics

join