It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Noone can be like Jesus.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
It might sound silly, but, noone of us can be like Jesus.

I think I have had, all my life, experiences about who Jesus is, I even had the opportunities to thusfar be like Him, in some ways. But it all goes over, there's an end to every experience and untill now I find it to be very extraordinary. He is very serene, always just and righteouss, very caring, someone to have respect and regard for.

You know, I always thought it was I, myself who was like that, but I am not.

I don't know why I am taken up in these moods, but now as I am writing this it all makes sense.

I can only think of it to be Jesus who showed myself who He is. (capital h)

Jesus, my God.

He exists. At least, in my spirit. He always tells me I do my best, and that I am a good son.
edit on 27-2-2013 by Angle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I'm kind of contradicting myself here, aren't I.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angle
I'm kind of contradicting myself here, aren't I.

Not at all. None of it makes any sense at all.

Thats religion for ya.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Jesus bashing in 3...2....1...

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

Jesus?

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
What do you feel insecure or insignificant about?

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angle
It might sound silly, but, noone of us can be like Jesus.

I think I have had, all my life, experiences about who Jesus is, I even had the opportunities to thusfar be like Him, in some ways. But it all goes over, there's an end to every experience and untill now I find it to be very extraordinary. He is very serene, always just and righteouss, very caring, someone to have respect and regard for.

You know, I always thought it was I, myself who was like that, but I am not.

I don't know why I am taken up in these moods, but now as I am writing this it all makes sense.

I can only think of it to be Jesus who showed myself who He is. (capital h)

Jesus, my God.

He exists. At least, in my spirit. He always tells me I do my best, and that I am a good son.

No one can be the divine Jesus because that version never existed, unless you consider the fairy tales made up by writers in the New Testament 70 to hundreds of years later after he lived. Anyone can be like the non-divine Jesus if they choose to (eg, Ghandi).

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Angle

Wrong. I'm short, I have a beard, I'm an ex alcoholic and my mother slept around. I'm the next best thing to his re-incarnation. And I have the Handbook to Street Magic. It shows how to turn water in to wine.
edit on 27-2-2013 by XLR8R because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-2-2013 by XLR8R because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Vicarious10000

It's like I've been held 'on hold' for 10 years now.. that's the best way to explain it.

Now I think I will get myself through it..

Thx for your concern.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Angle

The best part about Jesus is that he only wants us to love Him because He loves us.

No matter how lost we get or decisions we wish we could get back, He will always love Us.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by XLR8R
reply to post by Angle

Wrong. I'm short, I have a beard, I'm an ex alcoholic and my mother slept around. I'm the next best thing to his re-incarnation. And I have the Handbook to Street Magic. It shows how to turn water in to winegiven)

If you want to be his twin, No beard, full on 'alcoholist', gun dealer, athiest God hater, ex-marine sniper with 640 confirmed kills and PTSD. Likes the Old Spice cologne though.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
If as many people who actually claimed to BE Jesus actually acted like Him, the world would be in a much better state.

new topics

top topics

join