It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Positive Energy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 02:21 AM
link   

I believe in miracles. I believe that good things happen to good people. Therefore, believe that a higher power will change my negative attitude. Just let go of fear and worrying and put your energy towards a positive outlook. Imagine yourself in positive situations. Though positive thought and creative imagining, we can change reality. By thinking of the good things you want to happen, as part of a regular routine, your creating a positive energy charge. This positive energy then takes on form as the actual reality you desire.
The first step on this positive path is to change the way you think of things. Instead of observing a problem that you want changed, imagine imagine the situation as you want it to be.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by chisisiCoptos

No, positive energy is LOVE. It will keep the CURRENT desire in place.

Love is "to have affection for", "to care for", "to look after" - if you love something that you at first did not like, you are condoning it.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I love my step-grandson and the other 6. That is love to me. I also adopted one of them last month.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Well I guess to explain I have two stepsons, one with 4 kids and the other with, or supposed to be with 3. Less one two me. He is 30 and just cant love his f****** kids. I love them though. Kids make the world go around. I also have a 21 year old from a previous marriage.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Yes, and that makes sense. By loving your (grand) children, you will care for them and therefore help them and support them - however, it doesn't make sense to try to love something that you do not actually love.

If the reality is abusing you , you should speak up instead of trying to "love" the abuse.

Positive energy has its benefits but I believe it is being used as a trap to get people to stay in conformity (oneness - agreement - therefore, control by manipulators...)

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Actually OP is right.
Being positive helped me get through my worst moment when i suffered because of betrayal in 2012. Some of my friends left me. Then i decided to let go all of them and tried to live positively.

It worked great. i believe it also contributed to all weird events esp 11:11 signs that happened almost everyday from July 2012. And finally the event that brought me here and thanks to that (and of course to ATS ppl too), i managed to find the remedy to my problem.

So I should say it's a great start to live positively. But, probably, not in long run

edit on 26-2-2013 by dodol because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Good things happen to good people? Are you kidding me? There are starving children and people all over the world who don't deserve their fate. There are good people all over the world who try to be positive and hopeful and end up with an incurable disease or tremendous heartache because of one thing or another.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
This "Love" stuff is just disgusting, in my opinion.

It makes people forget about the bad. They don't want to see the "bad" because they believe it'll affect their "energy". The least a person can do is ACKNOWLEDGE the suffering that is being done to other. I'm not sure how "Love" is being apathetic to the suffering of others.

Everything about this New Age idea of Love SCREAMS "New World Order". It gets you to avoid conflict - which is seen as "peace" but really a lack of individuality. It promotes feeling of "oneness" where there is more "acceptance" and "agreement" which promotes the idea of a world in Unity (A single world - which makes it easier to control).

Putting others before self, and focusing on Giving, is the best way for "hidden" selfish people (The Rulers) to take advantage of the people...

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
This "Love" stuff is just disgusting, in my opinion.

It makes people forget about the bad. They don't want to see the "bad" because they believe it'll affect their "energy". The least a person can do is ACKNOWLEDGE the suffering that is being done to other. I'm not sure how "Love" is being apathetic to the suffering of others.

1 can see where you can feel how you feel about Love and how the TRUE aspects of LOVE arpgme, CAN be misused and manipulated putting some in vulnerable positions of some IF NOT AWARE OF THEM.. and wrongs done doing to them.

Personally LOVE to 1 is allowing for acceptance that wrongs have been done YES but it doesn't just mean to sit back and ALLOW ignorance abroad to overtake you or continue once AWARE. NO to 1 the LOVE is like a mediation point for BALANCE to be REINFORCED between unbalanced areas of interest or ENERGIES. So it LOVE to me is not saying to just allow for others to take advantage of your energy for their own Agendas ect. NOT @ ALL

It LOVE is saying IF YOU DID ME WRONG AND I RECOGNIZE IT THEN IT SHOULD BE STOPPED - AND THE LOVE I HAVE FOR YOU ALLOWS ME TO ACCEPT THE WRONGS YOU DONE TO ME AND NOT ALLOW ME TO CARRY GRUDGE/ANOMOSITY ECT. IN ORDER TO ADVANCE TOGETHER OR AS 1.

As opposed to NO LOVE and saying REVENGE ON ALL THOSE WHO DID ME WRONG until all my enemies or those who DONE ME WRONG NO LONGER exist or are cycled elsewhere. See the NO love and LOVE differences arpgme. And if so then you can see how some even 1 try to follow the LOVE path for it seems to better assist the WHOLE instead of DESTROYING AND REVENGING due to no love on ALL who were considered to have shown me no love or wronged me as example..

This is why 1 does not see why LOVE is an issue with some, for when its RESPECT LEVEL IS CLEARLY understood that just because I LOVE you does not mean you can walk over me between MANY then a BALANCE OF PEACE CAN GROW WITHIN IT.. But as you stated arpgme SOME CAN take advantage of those trying to show LOVE as has been thru History.

This is because arpgme if the LOVE is not ACKNOWLEDGED as a 2 way ENERGY it turns into deception-lies-disappointment and then REVENGE-DESTRUCTION ect. of those showing LOVE or those being share LOVE.

1 has observed many different aspects of SHOWING LOVE and how its incorporated into what some consider the NEW AGE type of thinking. It seems many in the whats considered NEW AGE type mind states are awakening on different levels so LOVE is being shared amongst 1 feels until fully understood.

Its ENERGY the LOVE energy is a constant with NEW AGE from my observations for there seems to be a level of humbleness/PEACE associated with the NEW AGE and WARs and confrontations AT FIRST don't seem to fit into the New Age psyche or way of EXISTING for they are seeking peaceful ways to resolve issues.

And so @ first it seems to be all about LOVE unconditionally no matter if deceived but in REALITY that is not how 1 sees it to TRULLY BE. To 1 again its about ACKNOWLEDGING wrongs that may have been done to SOME and the POWER of LOVE ALLOWING some to think of a peaceful measures to DISSOLVE CONFLICTS -deceptions -evols as opposed to you did me wrong so AN EYE FOR AN EYE or WAR ect. or destruction.

THIS is the POSITIVE ENERGY. To 1

Everything about this New Age idea of Love SCREAMS "New World Order". It gets you to avoid conflict - which is seen as "peace" but really a lack of individuality. It promotes feeling of "oneness" where there is more "acceptance" and "agreement" which promotes the idea of a world in Unity (A single world - which makes it easier to control).

Putting others before self, and focusing on Giving, is the best way for "hidden" selfish people (The Rulers) to take advantage of the people...

Again arpgme my friend. IT LOVE has to be SHARED and ACCEPTED for it to be TRUE and supportive of ALL*. As you shared if not shared/transmitted and then accepted/transmitted & responded to IT JUST LEAVES SOME VULNARABLE WHO show it and others in danger potentially for DECIEVING THOSE WHO PRESENTED SO MUCH LOVE ENERGY to them for peaceful outcomes ect.. The DANGER with LOVE and playing with it or taking ADVANTAG OF OF IT
is LOVE is a POWERFUL energy with the ability to if taken advantage of, can TURN on those who didn't accept it into the FORM of HATE.. which MEANS war DESTRUCTION SO why is LOVE bad or not Preferred? For CREATOR Creations... 1 wonders..

NAMASTE*******
edit on 2/26/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
after what 1 member known as Ophiuchus 13 has shared can any provide reason not to SHOW LOVE please in a logical sense incase program is overlooking something.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Beautifully put. Love is not ignoring negativity and the reality, and some of us have been shown possible timelines, some aren't positive. I cried and cried, and said No Way, in a meeting, when there was meteor shower, and I was in the middle of huge meeting. No, No No It cant' happen. And had spent the day in tears, but it wasn't a given that it would happen, and it was put in our hands. Also, if the bad things DO HAPPEN, was shown that positive doesnt do that, they don't do bad things to wake you up, but in a duality where both sides are operating, they do allow consequence, ie some bad things that have been set up basically by the other side, for they gain permissions when frequency lowers, to wake people up, for the physical is not the spiritual, its a flash in the pan. However, that day I was in tears and NO NO NO!

But we don't know the ending of the play, or probabilities and possibilities. Its still in progress. We're not supposed to passively accept the scripts that were passed on, to be carried out, but instead, gain our minds, and create our own endings. What we yearn for instead. But even while we hold to the positive in thought for our thoughts are frequencies that like unto like can create, doing bolsters them. And doing often means, rolling up our sleeves, and digging in the mudpile to help, out of great great love. Love that is more important than gaining a grade from being here, or power, or unlocking a gift, like so many work for. Who cares, if you haven't loved its irrelevant.

Its not about not seeing what is going on, and ignoring those hurt by the traumas here, but that doesnt mean we are to let our minds, Spirit, be caged with walls and fed nonstop crapola negative things, that are put out to make us manifest hell on earth.
edit on 26-2-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Understood, I have no comment there because the one person that taught me this was my best friend, he was 10 years younger than me and died 7 years ago from an accidental overdose. He had four kids and his whole life ahead of him, yet he worried about me. Pretty ******* ****** how some things in this life that I am trying to be positive in work out.
edit on 26-2-2013 by chisisiCoptos because: bad language

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Yes, and that makes sense. By loving your (grand) children, you will care for them and therefore help them and support them - however, it doesn't make sense to try to love something that you do not actually love.

If the reality is abusing you , you should speak up instead of trying to "love" the abuse.

Positive energy has its benefits but I believe it is being used as a trap to get people to stay in conformity (oneness - agreement - therefore, control by manipulators...)

I believe it is a matter of equilibrium, look at the balance, good and evil needs to be, believe it or not unless the world will be out of balance.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by thruthseek3r

I believe it is a matter of equilibrium, look at the balance, good and evil needs to be, believe it or not unless the world will be out of balance.

Thruthseek3r

When viewing the Yin/Yan in the image above... To 1 it is wise to ACKNOWLEDGE THAT Exterior energy that perhaps is depicted (somehow) in the image above encapsulating the Good/Bad -/+ ENERGIES like protons-neutrons-electrons, as well Thruthseek3r to possibly begin to UNIVERSALLY see there is MORE to it to consider..

Maybe HIDDEN fear and doubt has MASS collectively BLOCKED off WITHIN Some/MANY AWARE CREATOR Creations their NEED to LOOK beyond in order to consciously cage
which may be used for example by Advanced CREATOR Creations down chains of commands not even realizing that WITHIN-- remain it only causes -- but maybe that's the WILL of SOME to REMAIN within?

1 wonders are potential HIDDEN fear and doubt MASS collective BLOCKES present or embedded in order to better misguide or TEST... how a/some CREATOR Creations(s) Soul/Spirit/Internal Energy would ACT with POWERs, advanced techs ect. TO ASSIST of course. If Freed or ASCENDED beyond that CREATOR Creations Group(s) known level of AWARNESS?

Therefore Potentially ETERNALLY Protecting the OUTSIDE or EXTERIOR LEVELS, OBSERVING those within who may or don't know they are going thru phases...

NAMASTE*******

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star
Good things happen to good people? Are you kidding me? There are starving children and people all over the world who don't deserve their fate. There are good people all over the world who try to be positive and hopeful and end up with an incurable disease or tremendous heartache because of one thing or another.

Taking out god's blessings, gifts, etc from your mind,
Have you ever question yourself why we are all created with differences?
Have you ever question yourself why you are created better than others?
Have you ever question yourself why you are born in better place than others?

Keep asking yourself a question why all these differences exist between you and others.
It will help you realize something about your life (hopefully)

If we really want to make those people who suffer to LIVE BETTER, we have to work together to make the world a better place to live (by helping them, etc). Set the differences aside.
It will never be achieved with divide and conquer through war, politics, countries, money, religions, etc

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Ok, I admit that you had good logic. I guess it IS better than "eye for eye" war/destruction. Sometimes it can be tiring though as it can feel like lost hope or hard to maintain high positive levels of energy.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Thruthseek3r

When viewing the Yin/Yan in the image above... To 1 it is wise to ACKNOWLEDGE THAT Exterior energy that perhaps is depicted (somehow) in the image above encapsulating the Good/Bad -/+ ENERGIES like protons-neutrons-electrons, as well Thruthseek3r to possibly begin to UNIVERSALLY see there is MORE to it to consider..

Maybe HIDDEN fear and doubt has MASS collectively BLOCKED off WITHIN Some/MANY AWARE CREATOR Creations their NEED to LOOK beyond in order to consciously cage
which may be used for example by Advanced CREATOR Creations down chains of commands not even realizing that WITHIN-- remain it only causes -- but maybe that's the WILL of SOME to REMAIN within?

1 wonders are potential HIDDEN fear and doubt MASS collective BLOCKES present or embedded in order to better misguide or TEST... how a/some CREATOR Creations(s) Soul/Spirit/Internal Energy would ACT with POWERs, advanced techs ect. TO ASSIST of course. If Freed or ASCENDED beyond that CREATOR Creations Group(s) known level of AWARNESS?

Therefore Potentially ETERNALLY Protecting the OUTSIDE or EXTERIOR LEVELS, OBSERVING those within who may or don't know they are going thru phases...

NAMASTE*******

It made sense to me in all honesty, maybe it is to stop the profane from reaching these higher levels of awareness. It could mean one is not ready or he/she is too deeply centered in the ego which is a big issue in the higher levels from how I now see it.

Thank you for your wise thoughts,

Thruthseek3r

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by chisisiCoptos

I believe in miracles. I believe that good things happen to good people. Therefore, believe that a higher power will change my negative attitude. Just let go of fear and worrying and put your energy towards a positive outlook. Imagine yourself in positive situations. Though positive thought and creative imagining, we can change reality. By thinking of the good things you want to happen, as part of a regular routine, your creating a positive energy charge. This positive energy then takes on form as the actual reality you desire.
The first step on this positive path is to change the way you think of things. Instead of observing a problem that you want changed, imagine imagine the situation as you want it to be.

edit on 27-2-2013 by Visitor2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Ok, I admit that you had good logic. I guess it IS better than "eye for eye" war/destruction. Sometimes it can be tiring though as it can feel like lost hope or hard to maintain high positive levels of energy.

1 understand this but remember things/activities that may seem harder to obtain Accomplish sometimes work out the best for many if not all do to the ENERGY invested.

It made sense to me in all honesty, maybe it is to stop the profane from reaching these higher levels of awareness. It could mean one is not ready or he/she is too deeply centered in the ego which is a big issue in the higher levels from how I now see it.

Thank you for your wise thoughts,

Thruthseek3r

Anytime Thruthseek3r,
has to make some wonder, what IS that external Energy Like? OUTSIDE of the observable interior Universe.

Is it an area filled with imperfections and unknowns
or a ZONE of Clarity & Peace
... For ALL Present Matured ENERGIES thru experiences inside the energy containment device(s) of the PAST should of or may have EVOLVED past the issues those within Struggle to answer, such as HUNGER / Oppression.

NAMASTE*******
edit on 2/27/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   

The pattern simply is beautiful. I think you might understand what I am talking about here.

Thruthseek3r

top topics

join