It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(ALASKA) State House Passes Restrictions on Federal Gun Law Enforcement

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by sandman441

Idaho has similar legislation pending that also fines any Idaho L.E.O. that aids any federal agency attempting to violate any Idahoan's 2nd amendment rights. When are the idiots in D.C. going to realize that the states have had enough of federal intrusion?

The last group of people that the government should ever mess with are the private gun owners.

We shoot back.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Great to read this kind of news. It makes my Cherry Toaster Strudel taste that much better. I've been saying for a couple of weeks now there are people like the people on ATS who are always attuned to the political happenings of the government and then there are people who could care less. The people who could care less are actually starting to grumble out of their sleep on this issue. It is very apparent in my day to day conversations with random people and on my facebook people are posting a lot of stuff about this.

I think the old saying about waking a sleeping beast applies to this situation and the Federal government better tread oh so very gingerly around this issue.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ketzer22
Great to read this kind of news. It makes my Cherry Toaster Strudel taste that much better. I've been saying for a couple of weeks now there are people like the people on ATS who are always attuned to the political happenings of the government and then there are people who could care less. The people who could care less are actually starting to grumble out of their sleep on this issue. It is very apparent in my day to day conversations with random people and on my facebook people are posting a lot of stuff about this.

I think the old saying about waking a sleeping beast applies to this situation and the Federal government better tread oh so very gingerly around this issue.

It reminds me of a quote that the feds should really be mindful of :

I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve.
Isoroku Yamamoto

new topics

<< 1   >>

join