It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peru : Dozens Of Dead Sea Creatures Washed Up

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by mugger

This is definitely gas plumes. I wrote this post in my dangerous gas thread but I thought I would re-post it here because it is relevant. For more info on these dangerous gases;

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So far this year there have been 89 known mass die-offs. That's 52 days. That's 1.71 mass die-offs per day. In 2012 there were 464 known events. That's 1.27 mass die-offs per day. That's quite an increase, but in 2011 there were 145 known events. That's only 0.4 events per day.

2011 145 die-offs 0.4 per day
2012 464 die-offs 1.27 per day
2013 89 so far 1.71 per day

The vast majority of these die-offs are from methane and hydrogen sulfide plumes in the air or in the sea. As with so many other phenomena I've listed in this dangerous gas thread; earthquakes, fireballs, disease, volcanoes, sinkholes, super-storms, sonic booms, sky noise, floods, blizzards, droughts, wildfires, unexplained explosions, mysterious deaths, etc., etc...., everything is on the rise! I continue to put up numbers such as these but the debunkers and skeptics will continue to argue that nothing is on the rise, but the numbers don't lie. This isn't a case of better reporting. If these numbers had a comparison from say 50 years ago, 20 years ago, but no, this is over three years.

Mass die-offs in 2011

Mass die-offs in 2012

Mass die-offs in 2013

Also, it should be noted the devastating die-offs of honey bees and bats.

Are honeybees heading towards extinction?

Some experts believe that the bees could be about to die and at least one third of our food depends on pollination of flowering plants. Einstein once said: "If the bees disappear, mankind would have only 4 more years of life”. Over 3 million colonies of bees have died in the USA since 2006 and over a thousand millions of bees have died in this period in the world.

And also there is a parasitic disease spreading through bee colonies causing zombie bees.

Parasitic infection causing zombie bees

And the bats are also dying. In the last six to seven years bat populations have been reduced by 90% with 6.7 million bats dying because of "white nose syndrome"

An unprecedented wildlife disaster

First identified in the northeastern United States, WNS has wiped out an estimated 95% of Pennsylvania’s bat population and is quickly spreading across the country. It was most recently discovered in Missouri, Delaware and Alabama. “This is like bringing small pox to the New World. It is surely an unprecedented wildlife disaster for North America,” said Bucknell University professor Dr. DeeAnn Reeder. Reeder is one of the country’s leading experts on WNS, and one of the researchers responsible for identifying the cause of the disease in 2011. “We can’t stop this thing. It’s marching across the country and we’re going to see some extinction.”

From end-times-prophecy.org:

Now why are these mass deaths of Bees and Bats a concern for the world? Because Honey Bees don't just make honey. They also do the vital job of pollinating the majority of the flowering crops we have, from which we get much of our fruits, vegetables and nuts ... including Beans, Soybean, Broccoli, Sprouts, Carrots, Cucumber, Onion, Parsnip, Squash, Tomato, Almonds, Cashew, Apple, Blackberry, Blueberry, Cacao, Coffee, Grapes, Kiwi, Mango, Pear, Raspberry, Alfalfa, Sesame, Sunflower ... Just to name a few. A major part of the human diet comes from insect-pollinated plants. And what about the bats? Well, not only do they help in pollinating other foods we eat, like Bananas, Mangoes, Dates, Figs, Peaches, Cashews, Guava and Avocados. They also consume incredible amounts of insects that are agricultural pests. The millions of bats that have died due to disease over the past 6 years would have consumed HUNDREDS OF TONNES of insects (pests) in ONE YEAR. Add this to the struggling crops because of adverse weather and you will see the problem

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rezlooper
For such a long stretch where the die-off occurred, that was probably one large methane plume the creatures swam through.

Just what I was thinking! Couldn't a big release of methane from the ocean floor, bubble up to the surface, killing off the creatures in it's path, including the birds immediately above?

Sorry - that' teach me to finish the thread before posting!
edit on 28/2/2013 by Psychoparrot because: Explains itself

new topics

<< 1   >>

join